out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Allegri should resign and go into a retirement home.

He seems to suffer from alzheimerz or dementia.
He can resign but it wont help much at this point. Chances to find a good replacement are slim to none atm. The best we could hope for is someone to see us through until the end of season and qualify for the CL. He can do that and then we can part ways. No issue with that. He got 2 years to build something. Its fair to say, he didnt succeed this time.

- - - Updated - - -

Really worried about our confidence going forward. Hope we are not back to the same level as at the beginning of the season.
We are about to find out pretty quickly against Atalanta.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
He shook his hand... What seems to be an issue here?
He was heading down the tunnel with no intention of shaking anyone's hand.

If Spalleti didn't chase him he would of disappeared without paying his respect.

The way Spalleti stares and chases him with his hand out you can tell Allegri was choosing to ignore him. There's no way he didn't see him attempting to shake hands sooner.

He was huffing like a big child and sore loser.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
He was heading down the tunnel with no intention of shaking anyone's hand.

If Spalleti didn't chase him he would of disappeared without paying his respect.

The way Spalleti stares and chases him with his hand out you can tell Allegri was choosing to ignore him.

He was huffing like a big child and sore loser.
He had his head down, which after defeat we suffered is understandable as anyone would want to bolt asap and didnt see it at first, then after seeing it, he shook his hand and exchanged few words. You have plenty of other material to harp about after tonight, but you chose something as meaningless. If he was standing tall, you would still complain about his posture.

- - - Updated - - -

I think I asked before, but... why did you bring back a manager you sacked two years prior? Back then he showed to be in decline already.

I get Sarri and Pirlo didn't do well, but Pirlo wouldn't have been worse than what Allegri is doing right now.

And why are some defending him with their lives? He's just a manager ffs. They come and go just like players. I don't get this fanboying regarding the person in charge.
Why did they bring Sarri, or Pirlo? Why would they spend 90m on 29 yo Higuain? CR? There have been bad calls for 5 or 6 years in a row that led to situation we are currently in. And they resigned, for different reasons but still so hopefully we start our climb back.

Last edited:

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
Nothing changes. This team is dreadful and if anything tonight's trashing gives an answer to morons who think he's holding them back with sitting deep and organized defense.

Sign two fullbacks, regroup and forget about tonight. Plenty of season left, two other competitions to play for and if Napoli slips up (I don't think they will, they look really really good) get in with a prayer like last season.
I did regroup, with couple friends at a bar right after the game. I hadn’t had a drop of alcohol for 3 months prior to this game, now I’m at my 7th beer and already lost count of the shots. We getting hammered tonight, I hope Max does too before he fucks off to retirement, forever.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
This isn’t to defend Allegri, but Chiesa was out for 10+ months and Vlahovic is currently out. They haven’t played together at all yet… so what exactly does it matter if no one would trade them?
Because they havent been good under Allegri.

I remember very clearly how Chiesa performed last season before his injury. He was nowhere near his usual self and neither was Vlahovic.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
He had his head down, which after defeat we suffered is understandable as anyone would want to bolt asap and didnt see it at first, then after seeing it, he shook his hand and exchanged few words. You have plenty of other material to harp about after tonight, but you chose something as meaningless. If he was standing tall, you would still complain about his posture.
Watch the first second of the video. There's no way Allegri didnt know he was attempting to shake his hand.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Villareal was the game that broke me, I am not the same since.
Maccabi was the last straw for me I think. I iterated from that point onwards, regardless of where we end up by the end of the season, that Allegri had to go by summer at the latest. People were too willing to keep giving him second chances but as we can see, nothing good materialised from doing that. At some point you just have to draw the line and be firmly Allegri out.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
It doesn't matter. Allegro's salami munchers are going to parrot around with their new pro-Allegro agenda

From deep defense, 2 CL finals, Barca 3-0

To

Clean sheets, 8 out of 8, Cremonese 1-0 :tuttosport:

This is the new standard at JJ. One of the highest paid coaches in Europe is going to embarass himself and the club for the next 2 years.

Allegro fanboys are going to have a great time for the next few yrs ofcourse because they clearly don't support the club.

- - - Updated - - -

Villareal was the game that broke me, I am not the same since.
He should've been sacked after that performance against Monza. That was the final straw for me. Easily the worst performance of the season.

Last edited:

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009

Trashano opportunistic with the click bait quotes
Wow. New low from Cassano. Behaving like a teenager not a public personality. Has he been this personal and insulting to any other coach? What's the back story for this animosity didnt they work together at Milan?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 16, Guests: 198)