out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
I'm so disappointed. In almost 40 years, I have never seen such useless and disorganized gameplay. We've played better with worse squads than what we have now. I refuse to believe that most of these players are as bad as they appear to be. Sure, we are deficient in the fullback positions, but this should not obfuscate the fact that we have a terrible coach.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I think the starting lineup and tactics early on were the right moves. We were excellent for the first 15mins or so, then suddenly it all changes. We stop getting bodies in the box and making runs. It is bizarre, Benfica were hanging on and we let them in. There is a reason we give penalties away, if you invite teams on you and give them territory they will get chances, especially if you aren't a good team. Benfica and Salernitana asked questions and got penalties. We sit back and give no opportunity to earn penalties or chances.

I can't understand the lack of urgency when losing at home to your biggest rival in the group.

It is clear something needs to change. My worry is that there are no good alternatives and we are seeing the same issues from the last 3 or 4 seasons, there is something more deep routed than the coach causing problems.
The team is terrified, slightest bit of difficulty and they collapse. We lack leaders and urgency. But it's always shit when you are struggling, everything looks worse. And it's even worse when you're playing a team who is flying. All in all very frustrating.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Nor did he get banned for his views. He got banned for spamming 24 hrs a day for several weeks lol
Look at these clowns gloating now, reveling in our demise.
They start of with the conclusion and then try to justify it.
I’m Allegri out now, but only after looking at our results and performances, and it doesn’t make me happy one bit.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Not as bad as this
They were just as bad. It was virtually the exact same performance as Lyon and Porto.

Pirlo's Juve was the worst I have seen and I remember Del Neri. Sarri deserves the criticism he gets, the fact he won the title by 1 pt with a title winning squad seems to gloss over that during that season we lost our winning mentality and suddenly teams saw that they could beat us in Serie A. Sarri's Juve is a huge part of where we are now.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
They were just as bad. It was virtually the exact same performance as Lyon and Porto.

Pirlo's Juve was the worst I have seen and I remember Del Neri. Sarri deserves the criticism he gets, the fact he won the title by 1 pt with a title winning squad seems to gloss over that during that season we lost our winning mentality and suddenly teams saw that they could beat us in Serie A. Sarri's Juve is a huge part of where we are now.
This is much worse than sarri

Jul 28, 2002
Other than time, I'm out of any possible excuses for him.

Pogba? One player shouldn't make a team.

There are no excuses for performance as bad against the big, the small, when we are behind, when we are ahead. No intricacies to his attack - blunt and obvious. Every player regression is obvious.

Devoid of any confidence leadership or grinta.

You can't blame the player for all that...

Maybe we need to hire new coaches to support max like a tactics, attacking, defending, setpieces and fitness coaches

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011

Dunno, Pirlo made it out of the CL group.

Jul 28, 2002

I'll have to disagree - they at least had some attacking thoughts.

This is the worst juve I've ever seen - since 1994. We spent big. Del neri had zero expectations.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
I'm gonna hold my hands up here and say that whilst the players were partially at fault... I'd wager an XI of players we've let go in the past several years under new management would probably fucking spank us 3-0

We are sucking the life out of players. We're a great example for why coaching is so important and anybody who argues that managers aren't that big of a deal is retarded. This is what players look like with no direction.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I never wanted him back tbh, it was bizarre to me that we rehired him. He was fired for a reason and he had no another stint to prove anything.

But even I haven't expected to be so low under him. The guy has been exposed for his not-so-up-to-date approach but the management also should take a big share of blame. Who the fuck buys a 9th CM considering the wing/fullback options that we have?

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
I'm so disappointed. In almost 40 years, I have never seen such useless and disorganized gameplay. We've played better with worse squads than what we have now. I refuse to believe that most of these players are as bad as they appear to be. Sure, we are deficient in the fullback positions, but this should not obfuscate the fact that we have a terrible coach.
Well said! I was just having that discussion with my brother. I can't recall being this timid, disorganised and dysfunctional and I have been watching us play since the late 80s when I was old enough to understand the game.

Injuries or no injuries, it is the system that isn't working. For the life me I can't understand what the fuck we are trying to dish out on the field. Absolutely have no idea what we are doing out there.

He needs to go. 12 months ago I gave him the benefit of the doubt. New team, lacking some important players, needed to assert himself and implement his game plan. But 12 months on we actually look worse off.

If the club don't react immediately it will be too late. We won't catch up in seire A and we definitely won't make it past the group stages.

We are not a rich EPL team, losing out on the CL revenue will literally fuck us in the ass hard core!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 228)