out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
RUS should of never of been banned.

Been posting here since

You and the other Allegri cock smokers are the biggest clowns on the forum right now.

Been posting here since 2003, reading the forum a few years before that and never did I ever want to put anyone on my ignore list but these people still defending Allegri are starting to become really annoying.
They were the ones who started the mess, too. Couldn’t accept the fact that some didn’t want Allegri back for valid reasons. But instead of saying OK, that’s fine, you can have your opinion, they went the opposite route with personal attacks.

obviously they are eating humble pie now.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I think the starting lineup and tactics early on were the right moves. We were excellent for the first 15mins or so, then suddenly it all changes. We stop getting bodies in the box and making runs. It is bizarre, Benfica were hanging on and we let them in. There is a reason we give penalties away, if you invite teams on you and give them territory they will get chances, especially if you aren't a good team. Benfica and Salernitana asked questions and got penalties. We sit back and give no opportunity to earn penalties or chances.

I can't understand the lack of urgency when losing at home to your biggest rival in the group.

It is clear something needs to change. My worry is that there are no good alternatives and we are seeing the same issues from the last 3 or 4 seasons, there is something more deep routed than the coach causing problems.

Kian

Jul 22, 2011
Said it multiple times before he got appointed. Biggest mistake to bring this guy and his negative approach to football back. It’s never going to work in modern football.. just embarrassing. But everybody tried to defend him and make him out to be this great coach.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Stop the rot and fire his ass. At this point it's all about shaking the squad and giving it to someone else who will try to instill some game plan in both phases, because Allegri has none for the attacking phase and that costs us dearly also in defense because this team can't maintain any possession nor balance when caught out of possession.

Tomate

Jul 19, 2014
We need to have the guts to fire Allegri and sign De Zerbi before Brighton picks the latter up.

Maybe it will will work, maybe it won't, but we need a coach who at least is trying to play modern football and try to compete.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I remember the Silver Method from Karate Kid 3:

1.) If a man can't see, he can't fight
2.) If a man can't breathe, he can't fight
3.) If a man can't stand, he can't fight

Extrapolate and apply to Juventus:

1.) If a team can't press, they won't score
2.) If a team can't pass, they won't score
3.) If a team can't attack, they won't score

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 21, Guests: 444)