out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
As opposed to the Salernitana game I didn't have the impression he fucked up tonight. The tactical approach was right, he put the best there is out there at the moment and the players simply could not deliver.

Idc about Allegri in or out, problems are much deeper for years and started when he and Marotta were forced out to cater to some imaginary style of football and pandering to stars. Juventus never was and never will be that club.

This is not getting resolved without a DEEP clean and approach like in 2011.

I also don't feel he is impacting anything positively, he can go or stay, don't care honestly.

Buy on AliExpress.com

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
imo Nagelsamann will be a fraud, but still - its the managment who keeps the team on highest level. Allegri is just a guy who gets all the flame, but could u imagine playing MDS or Alex Sandro on the wings? Can u see how Cuads is playing? this is all up to the managment not doing their job.
I get your point, but Allegri is also outdated and out of touch with how things are anno 2022. He also seems quite stubborn and narrow minded when it comes to his vision on football.

Being so defensive and with zero ball movement just doesn't cut it anno 2022. When I see Juve play I'm literally shocked how slow you move the ball, how poor technique and lack of a real gameplan.

That was not the Allegri I saw from 2014-17, back then I held him in high regards. Right now he looks more like a bum.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Season is still salvageable if we sack him immediately. We can clinch second in CL group and fight for the title. Stop even looking for a replacement, put Landucci in charge and look for a replacement later. We played the best football of the last 2 years when Landucci had to step in for a couple of games last season and it can't be a coincidence.
Fuck Landucci. I want a psycho to come in and whip this shit into shape.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Season is still salvageable if we sack him immediately. We can clinch second in CL group and fight for the title. Stop even looking for a replacement, put Landucci in charge and look for a replacement later. We played the best football of the last 2 years when Landucci had to step in for a couple of games last season and it can't be a coincidence.
Stop with this Landucci nonsense FFS. The team is still trained by Max even when he's suspended. I feel stupid for having to explain this. Landucci is Max's man. Max leaves, he leaves with him.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
As opposed to the Salernitana game I didn't have the impression he fucked up tonight. The tactical approach was right, he put the best there is out there at the moment and the players simply could not deliver.

Idc about Allegri in or out, problems are much deeper for years and started when he and Marotta were forced out to cater to some imaginary style of football and pandering to stars. Juventus never was and never will be that club.

I also don't feel he is impacting anything positively, he can go or stay, don't care honestly.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
I was Mr Mitigating Circumstances at the start of this year, but there's clearly something gone wrong beyond all that.

We were on pause until we got a regista. Paredes comes in and does a fine job, perhaps even our best player atm, but once he plays the ball forward there's no plan. The whole plan is to absorb pressure in order not to concede, then find Paredes so he can get it to the forward players....at this point Max's pen ran out of ink so he decided not to elaborate further.

Even the clueless English commentators can see what's going wrong. Max has gotta go, I'm afraid. I'd much rather a former Juve player coach the team because what we're truly missing is identity. A Zidane or Deschamps maybe. Tudor and Super Pippo are unproven. Conte would be the ideal guy for the job if he wasn't already employed and a turncoat cunt. Lippi is only 74...maybe give him a call :grin:

It's got to be the right hire, though. There's no time to fuck about

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013

Hard disagree. We fell apart after 15 mins. The coach has to bear responsibility for that. I’m not too thrilled with whoever’s gonna replace him, but he has shown no signs of improvement after 50+ games since last season.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
I get your point, but Allegri is also outdated and out of touch with how things are anno 2022. He also seems quite stubborn and narrow minded when it comes to his vision on football.

Being so defensive and with zero ball movement just doesn't cut it anno 2022. When I see Juve play I'm literally shocked how slow you move the ball, how poor technique and lack of a real gameplan.

That was not the Allegri I saw from 2014-17, back then I held him in high regards. Right now he looks more like a bum.
all i can say is that i wish we could play like u, i loved allegri, i dont believe its totally on him, but there is definitely something wrong.

singus

Sep 22, 2020

There we go

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Team can't press? Check

Team can't pass? Check

Team can't counter? Check

Team can't defend? Check

Team retreats after taking the lead? Check

WTF are you doing in those training sessions FFS?!

Kos Omein Omak Ya Ibn Deen El Kalb Ya Ibn El Marra El Moomes Ya Sharmoot Ya Mitnak Ya Khawal
Benfica showing him how game management is done without actually needing to camp in their own box. He can shove his balanced football up his ass we don't even know how to move the ball without back passing every 2 second. Like Elvin said football IQ is zero

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009

He has to go - no two ways about it. However, he can't be the only one held accountable. Pube Face the top has had his time in the sun, and he's been fucking aroud for 3+ years now. His head has to roll too.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006

Oh, shut up , you muppet. You are the most deluded of the bunch. Borderline retarded Allegri lover.

Изпратено от моят XQ-AU52 с помощта на Tapatalk

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Give them the RUS treatment. He was derided as a madman here for standing up against this B.S. He saw it before all of us did. Now anyone who continues to defend this fraud is a madman
RUS should of never of been banned.
Look at this clown, gloating and settling some scores while the team is in shambles. :sergio:
You and the other Allegri cock smokers are the biggest clowns on the forum right now.

Been posting here since 2003, reading the forum a few years before that and never did I ever want to put anyone on my ignore list but these people still defending Allegri are starting to become really annoying.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 67, Guests: 780)