out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
As opposed to the Salernitana game I didn't have the impression he fucked up tonight. The tactical approach was right, he put the best there is out there at the moment and the players simply could not deliver.

Idc about Allegri in or out, problems are much deeper for years and started when he and Marotta were forced out to cater to some imaginary style of football and pandering to stars. Juventus never was and never will be that club.

This is not getting resolved without a DEEP clean and approach like in 2011.

I also don't feel he is impacting anything positively, he can go or stay, don't care honestly.
Yes, he used probably the best starting line up but it's clear as day we don't train attacking play and our fitness level is ridiculously shit. Sack.

Buy on AliExpress.com

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Hard disagree. We fell apart after 15 mins. The coach has to bear responsibility for that. I’m not too thrilled with whoever’s gonna replace him, but he has shown no signs of improvement after 50+ games since last season.
Falling apart is a theme for years now, since the second half of his last season.

As I said, I honestly do not care if he is fired tonight or he stays and wins trophies this season even. There are deep rooted problems at the club, much much deeper than the coach.

He can get fired and they hire Tuchel tonight. He will get a tune out of them like he did with Chelsea for half a season and this time next year we will be in the same situation, GUARANTEE it.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
If we don't sack him now, we'll be out of every single competition before the World Cup.
I think its a wasted year whoever we bring. And you realize that we arent getting some high profile coach at this point. Its gonna be someone to take care of the team until the end of season.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
As opposed to the Salernitana game I didn't have the impression he fucked up tonight. The tactical approach was right, he put the best there is out there at the moment and the players simply could not deliver.

Idc about Allegri in or out, problems are much deeper for years and started when he and Marotta were forced out to cater to some imaginary style of football and pandering to stars. Juventus never was and never will be that club.

I also don't feel he is impacting anything positively, he can go or stay, don't care honestly.
@singus :rofl:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I get your point, but Allegri is also outdated and out of touch with how things are anno 2022. He also seems quite stubborn and narrow minded when it comes to his vision on football.

Being so defensive and with zero ball movement just doesn't cut it anno 2022. When I see Juve play I'm literally shocked how slow you move the ball, how poor technique and lack of a real gameplan.

That was not the Allegri I saw from 2014-17, back then I held him in high regards. Right now he looks more like a bum.
The technique is really really low indeed. How can such an expensive squad have sucu terrible technique is a mystery. Miserable club.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010

this is also true, im lost for words, but we are just fans, this should be cleaned by mgmt not us

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I think its a wasted year whoever we bring. And you realize that we arent getting some high profile coach at this point. Its gonna be someone to take care of the team until the end of season.
I do realize that, but better a caretaker than a coach who's lost his marbles completely.

However, it can't be Allegri taking the fall alone. Agnelli and management have to be held accountable too - everyone needs to go.

CarloP

Jan 24, 2010

The tactical approach of defending a 1-0 lead until conceding? Rewatch this game and focus on our counterattacks. They are absolutely laughable and nowhere near the required level for a continental competition. He's not the only problem of course but his position is untenable after tonight.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
It's not really about a new coach coming in and overnight fixing us because that's not happening

It's about a coach who has a fucking system, an IDEA on how he wants us to play

Can anybody honestly say we have even a basic gameplan after the last year and a bit? We're the worst team on the pitch 9/10 times and it's not even close. Our players have absolutely no movement, they can't press for shit, they stop dead every time they get the ball and look around as if playing together for the first time. I see absolutely no evidence of any coaching whatsoever.

I believe if we kept Allegri for the next 2 year we would by and large look exactly the same and because we're broke we ain't getting and maintaining a top 3 defence and midfield in Europe ever again lol

Too many clubs in more attractive leagues with deeper pockets now. So we best get a real coach to help us over achieve.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
The tactical approach of defending a 1-0 lead until conceding? Rewatch this game and focus on our counterattacks. They are absolutely laughable and nowhere the required level for a continental competition. He's not the only problem of course but his position is untenable after tonight.
That is absolutely not true. At no point tonight were we intentionally sitting back and defending. They could not breathe after 15 minutes, went from mistake to mistake, shit their pants under every bit of pressure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 77, Guests: 686)