out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
he's simply spineless. everyone knows that he can thank everything to juve and yet he coached inda, but there's an other proof too: he's from lecce, played there as a youth player, it was his only club before juve, yet he coached bari (the other derby di puglia club) without even blinking twice. that's equally as scandalous as coaching inda post-calciopoli as a supposed juve legend. he simply lacks any integrity. one might say he's a professional and who cares about these ancient romantic bs in the 21st century anyway, but fans clearly do. as you said, he simply doesn't care.

even a mercenary like mourinho has the basic integrity and respect for inda to never coach juventus. kudos for that. i have zero respect for conte.
:agree:
And another thing, the moment things start going south, he starts throwing everyone under the bus one by one; instead of unifying the team and navigating the crisis. A joke of a person. An utter clown.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jäger

May 2, 2021
I get why you like Allegri but why do you hate Conte? Did this start after he went to inter (so its a loyalty thing) or did you genuinely dislike him from before?

If you were a neutral, how would you rate him?
It's mostly due to a petty, childish vendetta they have against him. Like the one time he put up his middle finger or something. That's enough to cloud any good/rational judgement from a neutral perspective. It's all just emotion based.
You notice this from members like s4tch and the way they try to justify Allegri at every opportunity where Sarri and Pirlo weren't given the same treatment, because of their nostalgia syndrome for him. No good argument, just poor excuses and lame stretches.

They know deep down and they'd hate to admit it, but we'd be in a better position now if Conte were here.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
It's mostly due to a petty, childish vendetta they have against him. Like the one time he put up his middle finger or something. That's enough to cloud any good/rational judgement from a neutral perspective. It's all just emotion based.
You notice this from members like s4tch and the way they try to justify Allegri at every opportunity where Sarri and Pirlo weren't given the same treatment, because of their nostalgia syndrome for him. No good argument, just poor excuses and lame stretches.

They know deep down and they'd hate to admit it, but we'd be in a better position now if Conte were here.
In regards to Conte, Seria a most likely, Europe debatable, but in the end fuck cunte.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Question: If we fail to win any trophy and dont get a top 4 finish, would you stick with him for next season?

I would, but give him a wc cm and lb.
I actually was in favor of keeping Sarri (as much as I hate his face) and Pirlo for one more season. Sacking a manager after one season in charge is just a banter era strong indicator.

Allegri has inherited a disjointed squad and he's slowly trying to build something. I've said it numerous times at the start of the season, we need at least 3-4 strong mercatos. We only completed one so far.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

you weren't even here, or you're a da. either way, you're in no position to educate anyone on anything.

good to know that you're fine with sarri and conte flipping the middle finger to juve fans and/or management.

btw i wasn't too harsh on pirlo and i always said FIX THE FUCKING SQUAD FIRST. with sarri, we still had a good squad and scudetto was a realistic expectation, but arthur & co are clearly worse than the players they replaced.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Because he is an egotistical asshole who only cares about himself. He’s burned bridges at every club he’s been at, and his exit from Juve was arguably his worst departure yet. His European record is beyond terrible.
Joining Inter and then moaning about Juve and the refs was the icing on the cake.
Even as a neutral, most of these points would be valid except the rivalry with Inter.
Sweet so its a loyalty and personality thing not because you think he isnt good at his job.

That's fair. I am not as bothered by these things I honestly want someone to do the job well I don't really care who else he coached or played for. I'll take Matterazi as coach if it means we dominate and play well.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Question: If we fail to win any trophy and dont get a top 4 finish, would you stick with him for next season?

Failing to reach top 4 will certainly make his position untenable as for the villareal tie it is still 50-50 could go either way but without dybala we will struggle for creativity.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
He’s got to introduce fresh blood now. The players available are just not creative enough. We look constipated trying to create with them. Just play a player who is creative instead of trying to make players do things they can’t.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
... I'll take Matterazi as coach if it means we dominate and play well.
good for you. i wouldn't expect someone who wholeheartedly hates juventus to do a 100% dedicated job. that's one of the reasons why we suck: many players are just passengers and are here for the paycheck.

at least conte is a perfectionist, i give him that.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013

No. With this squad, while not the greatest, it should be an obligation to finish top 4. We still have more talented players than almost all of Serie A. The idea of firing a new manager every season is counter productive but if said manager isn’t showing signs of progress, insists on fielding players who have no business playing and is unable to use his subs properly then what is more counterproductive, firing or keeping that guy?

Also if the goal is to motivate and get the best out of players he’s fucking that up with his loser post match interviews.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
good for you. i wouldn't expect someone who wholeheartedly hates juventus to do a 100% dedicated job. that's one of the reasons why we suck: many players are just passengers and are here for the paycheck.

at least conte is a perfectionist, i give him that.
I think that aside from talent, some players want to win and push past their limit more than others. I find that as a stronger motivator than love for the club.

Many players are passengers and here for the paycheck, others really really want to win for themselves not just because of loyalty to clubs.

I think DP would have been a hit and a winner even if he went elsewhere. Same for buffon and nedved had they joined Milan

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I actually was in favor of keeping Sarri (as much as I hate his face) and Pirlo for one more season. Sacking a manager after one season in charge is just a banter era strong indicator.

Allegri has inherited a disjointed squad and he's slowly trying to build something. I've said it numerous times at the start of the season, we need at least 3-4 strong mercatos. We only completed one so far.
We had a good January mercato and signed 2 high profile players. They both scored in their debut, but Max decided to bench one of them from the next game. How does that make sense?

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I think that aside from talent, some players want to win and push past their limit more than others. I find that as a stronger motivator than love for the club.

Many players are passengers and here for the paycheck, others really really want to win for themselves not just because of loyalty to clubs.

I think DP would have been a hit and a winner even if he went elsewhere. Same for buffon and nedved had they joined Milan
how many winners do we currently have?

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
look allegri is a typical italian dinosaur. but this is why i was against vlahovic signing.

we needed money spent on mids and wingers. players who can take pressure off the defense and hold possession.

whenever allegri does his whole nullify opponents thing where he plays like a serie b side and just gives up possession the team gets messed up.

he is lazy. instead of drilling possession football into these players he would rather do "Dacdical defending"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 28, Guests: 283)