out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Funny thing is that I don't want Allegri to get the boot nor do I want us to end the season poorly. Not the right timing and we just wouldn't have a better replacement at hand. But garbage is garbage.

Just wanted to point out we can be less biased and talk trash about anybody if they're not doing their job right, no matter what they have achieved in the past here. Right now he isn't, he is stubborn and his post match loser talk fucking sucks Badass tiny pee pee.
But that’s my point. I want every coach we hire to succeed. Even Sarri while he was here, who I despise. And Pirlo, as I said, even if he didn’t achieve what we hoped last year, i was still fine with a second year for him (on a short leash) to see if he could grow further into the role, fix some of the errors from season 1. And it shall be the same with Max as long as we don’t finish the season with failure upon failure. At the very least he’ll have the beginning of next season to show he can build his squad into a proper team. Because we’re not that right now. He’s mostly fixed the chaotic, awful defending of the past two seasons, but he needs to fix the attack now and quickly, because it’s appallingly bad.

But people above hoping we finish outside the top 4 and Villarreal knocks us out so we fire him is just a cringey, stupid thing to say as Juventus fans.

Last edited:

Strickland

May 17, 2019
De Ligt left his zone, McBurger doesn't cover anyone, nobody is applying pressure to Capoue, Morata doesn't care about Parejo, Rabiot was unable to track back, but this imbecile is throwing Rabiot under the bus when the whole squad is under performing badly because of his poor tactics
Unable to track back? Rabiot was just caught asleep. De Ligt was badly out of position, but Rabiot also shouldve done a lot better, his man just ran straight past him with 0 reaction from Rabiot

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Fuck Conte. He isn't our problem anymore. However, Allegri's decision making recently has left a lot to be desired. Yes, I am aware the squad has limitations, injuries and what not, but what is his excuse for the garbage football on display? What's his rationale, his justification for consistently playing Retarded Rabiot and Senseless Sandro?

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
At this point in time we can count every time he starts rabiot as a glaring coaching mistake, unless we don't have another mid available to play, even in u23.

The only potential reason for Allegri to start him would be that he was asked to play him, in the hope that some club is stupid enough to buy/sign him.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Conte fanboys :lol:

Wouldn’t know anything about gameplanning CL knockout matches because their hero never gets past group stage :lol:
I get why you like Allegri but why do you hate Conte? Did this start after he went to inter (so its a loyalty thing) or did you genuinely dislike him from before?

If you were a neutral, how would you rate him?

Strickland

May 17, 2019
for all the talk about Allegri having lost it, I was interested to see what the expiry age was for other great coaches.

Ancelotti lost it about the time he was at Bayern, so ~57 yo
Lippi during his second stint with Italy, which started on 2008 when he was 60 yo
Mourinho's last league title was with Chelsea in 2015 when he was 52 yo
Alex Ferguson held up pretty well until his 70ties
A.Wenger had his last good season at Arsenal in 15/16 when he was 65yo
I was never a fan of F.Capello, but the last time his methods worked was at Real when he was 59yo
Trap was before my time mostly
van Gaal also expired around 60yo

I'd say the average here is ~60yo with some outliers like Mourinho and A.Ferguson. Even though Max looks like he's 65, actually the guy is 54, so theoretically he should have a few good years left in him :p

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
its not about age but beign too stubborn to change ur philopsophy of play to modern days though.
I dunno if he has lost it, maybe he did, but he will coach for one more season no matter what imo.

Regarding current situation he has to invent some tactics with all the injuries we recently have.
Its either 442 or 352 imo:
442:
Danilo de Ligt Bonucci Sandro
Cuads Zakaria Loca Berna
Dybala Vlahovic

352:
Danilo Bonucci De Ligt
Cuads Zakaria Arthur Loca Berna/Pelegrimi
Vlaho Dybala

Posted this 442 tactic in the post match thread but probably against Villareal 352 would be more useful as last game shown that we need 3 mid to press their midfielders.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Fuck Conte. He isn't our problem anymore. However, Allegri's decision making recently has left a lot to be desired. Yes, I am aware the squad has limitations, injuries and what not, but what is his excuse for the garbage football on display? What's his rationale, his justification for consistently playing Retarded Rabiot and Senseless Sandro?
It's not something new. He's been stubborn with his team selections even during his first stint with us but back then we had the ability to grind out results so any glaring weaknesses were overlooked.

This team can't defend leads nor grind out results but still he's insisting on the same negative approach which is truly baffling and making us look like a mid-table club.

That performance against 10th placed Torino is one of the worst performances I've seen from a Juventus team in my lifetime.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
But that’s my point. I want every coach we hire to succeed. Even Sarri while he was here, who I despise. And Pirlo, as I said, even if he didn’t achieve what we hoped last year, i was still fine with a second year for him (on a short leash) to see if he could grow further into the role, fix some of the errors from season 1. And it shall be the same with Max as long as we don’t finish the season with failure upon failure. At the very least he’ll have the beginning of next season to show he can build his squad into a proper team. Because we’re not that right now. He’s mostly fixed the chaotic, awful defending of the past two seasons, but he needs to fix the attack now and quickly, because it’s appallingly bad.

But people above hoping we finish outside the top 4 and Villarreal knocks us out so we fire him is just a cringey, stupid thing to say as Juventus fans.
People hopes does not corelate with Juventus results. So whatever poeple want it does not really matters
Coach work and players work based on tactics does

Even if we all want Juventus to win, but our current approach and display it just can't happen

Jun 16, 2020
Stop the dumb decisions. If you had you put your money and gamble on which player would’ve had the worst performance everyone would’ve gambled on Rabiot, yet Allegri loves him.

I don’t like starting De Sciglio aswel. It’s obvious that he shouldn’t be our LB.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Pirlo couldn't organise the defenders and it was a free for all back there with flying tackles everywhere. You take out Ronaldo and we'd only have 30 goals for the entire season. Same goes for Sarri. Last night was poor but Lyon was humiliating and Porto disgusting, Villareal are much better than those two.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
I get why you like Allegri but why do you hate Conte? Did this start after he went to inter (so its a loyalty thing) or did you genuinely dislike him from before?

If you were a neutral, how would you rate him?
Because he is an egotistical asshole who only cares about himself. He’s burned bridges at every club he’s been at, and his exit from Juve was arguably his worst departure yet. His European record is beyond terrible.
Joining Inter and then moaning about Juve and the refs was the icing on the cake.
Even as a neutral, most of these points would be valid except the rivalry with Inter.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Because he is an egotistical asshole who only cares about himself. He’s burned bridges at every club he’s been at, and his exit from Juve was arguably his worst departure yet. His European record is beyond terrible.
Joining Inter and then moaning about Juve and the refs was the icing on the cake.
Even as a neutral, most of these points would be valid except the rivalry with Inter.
he's simply spineless. everyone knows that he can thank everything to juve and yet he coached inda, but there's an other proof too: he's from lecce, played there as a youth player, it was his only club before juve, yet he coached bari (the other derby di puglia club) without even blinking twice. that's equally as scandalous as coaching inda post-calciopoli as a supposed juve legend. he simply lacks any integrity. one might say he's a professional and who cares about these ancient romantic bs in the 21st century anyway, but fans clearly do. as you said, he simply doesn't care.

even a mercenary like mourinho has the basic integrity and respect for inda to never coach juventus. kudos for that. i have zero respect for conte.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 19, Guests: 81)