out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
De Ligt, Vlahovic - that's it IMO.

Not counting Chiellini and Bonucci because they're done.
We already have a good core group of players that we could build on.

We need to make some adjustments at fullback (LB) and in midfield (plus get rid of the fodder) and we're set.

It's the coaching that really needs to improve. Hiring three different coaches who have completely different philosophies is going to take a toll on the squad from a mental aspect.

Look how clueless Bayern looked under Ancelotti/Kovac and look how pretty much the same squad transformed themselves under Flick.

There's no denying we need reinforcements but it's unacceptable if we continue playing like this even beyond this season.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Allegri has always been about the results, and this year is play style is even worse. So no, he shouldn’t get a pass if we don’t make the top 4.
For sure this isnt some transform the squad, give chance to the youngsters season, Kaio, Soule, Ake and others have barely sniffed the pitch this season and even more established youngsters like Kean are badly struggling to get somewhat regular playing time.

However theres some space between "Allegri gets a pass" and "Allegri gets sacked", I think stability is needed so badly that we only sack in case we see no future here.

Last edited:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Allegri has always been about the results, and this year our play style is even worse. So no, he shouldn’t get a pass if we don’t make the top 4.
We need top 4 finish. He should deliver. The squad is good enough to accomplish this. But Id be also be reluctant to see 4th manager in the last 4 years here. When do we stop changing managers? We need some stability.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
The problem is we´re not good enough defensively to withstand pressure for 70 minutes like Allegri´s prime sides, nor tehchnically good enough to string more than 10 passes together. So what is the solution here?

I think parking the bus for this lot of players is correct as the technical level of the squad to keep ball possession is very limited. We get countered way too easy when the defensive line is moved further up. When we do have control defensively we just don´t have dynamic players on the counter to create or feed Vlahovic.

Yesterday Morata was the only one but he´s extremely inconsistent in the final third. I think with Chiesa back and another more direct attacker Allegri is up to something. Until then we just have to get by with what we have.
What’s with the myth that we parked the bus for 70 minutes in the past under Allegri and let everyone attack us?

We averaged 56-57% possession in his previous tenure. So much revisionism going on right now.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
And this is what I can tell you.

When on October 31 I wrote:
If I weren't lucid enough on the economic and financial side of the company and a lover of my jersey, I would say that this team, first and foremost, would need a year in the Europa League... 1/2

[#PaoloNonmollo]

…(Which would also make #Allegri's contract expire, apparently. You know that right?). 2/2

[#PaoloNonmollo]

What is this madness?

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Allegris mindset is as if he's always in a WC final at minute 115 playing for a shootout..obsessed with playing too safe, key movements too slow and ineffective, just "absorbing pressure", playing to "nullify".
You don't sit back and invite pressure with players we have who are shit at possession, on the contrary you keep it as far away as possible..and more vertical balls to force an error, we don't test defences enough, not all chances need to be clear cut.
This wait to be attacked bullshit needs to go and fast.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 22, Guests: 145)