out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Massimiliano Allegri’s agent Giovanni Branchini: “Allegri was one step away from being appointed as new Real Madrid manager in May. It was all done”, he revealed to Sky ⚪️ “The agreement was done. He only needed to put a signature on the contract. Then he chose to re-join Juve”.
Love Maxx :touched:

Buy on AliExpress.com

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Massimiliano Allegri’s agent Giovanni Branchini: “Allegri was one step away from being appointed as new Real Madrid manager in May. It was all done”, he revealed to Sky ️ “The agreement was done. He only needed to put a signature on the contract. Then he chose to re-join Juve”.
Someone should have handed him that pen sooner :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Why would you want Madrid to cruise to another few years of CL dominance? :shifty:
Because they're the least painful team to be a permanent CL winner

If I was Max I would gtfo from JJ shithole and put my name on the big ear already, regardless of destination. He deserves way better than what he is given to work with

Waste of time to coach a club that will sell their best players every single time any other club lazily points a finger in their general direction. You'll be always patching holes instead of building and growing.

Last edited:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
The real insult here is comparing Kroos to Rabiot
wants to troll allegri, insults kroos

LION

- - - Updated - - -

You need to know when to raise the tempo. If you try to play fast no matter the circumstances you will just lose the ball foolishly.

It's about keeping the possession and when there's space you raise the tempo and try to exploit the opportunity.
yup. one of my favorite allegri moments:

http://bianconeri.taccs.hu/wp-content/uploads/sites/22/2015/03/1.mp4?_=1

commentator even goes on to say "juve in no rush here" at around 1:11, and 10 seconds later... :numnum:

Last edited:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Do you know why? Because that team got its education of passing from Conte, Allegri just stood on the sideline and watched them do what Conte told them to do. This team is all on Allegri. Don't you ever forget that!
Of course. Zombies are trained to be zombies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 22, Guests: 334)