out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Can someone quote me the link where the podcast of Mina Rzouki interview is? discussed some motnhs ago... i cant find it

The problem is the former two have value. We're only interested in players no one else wants: Pjanic, Icardi, Calhanoglu, De Sciglio
And this is the kind of players that will win you nothing.... with the exception of Canahgloglu who could be useful btw

singus

Sep 22, 2020
We all know that we will suffer endless injuries with our old and nonathletic squad, so those De Sciglios we think will ride the bench, will be riding Max and us all season long. ;) Nah lets wait and see. It will be an exciting year and I think we will manage to fight our way back to relevancy.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Can someone quote me the link where the podcast of Mina Rzouki interview is? discussed some motnhs ago... i cant find it

And this is the kind of players that will win you nothing.... with the exception of Canahgloglu who could be useful btw
Agree about Calhanoglu.

However, Icardi - not wanted by inter, not wanted by PSG. We'll be happy to take him though!

Pjanic, washed up for the last 2.5 seasons. But hey, maybe he can help out or midfield.

And yes, I'm aware these are only rumours for now. Sadly, they are the most believable ones.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Agree about Calhanoglu.

However, Icardi - not wanted by inter, not wanted by PSG. We'll be happy to take him though!

Pjanic, washed up for the last 2.5 seasons. But hey, maybe he can help out or midfield.

And yes, I'm aware these are only rumours for now. Sadly, they are the most believable ones.
But we need a CF. Who would you sign for that position?

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
We need a proven one not just a young upstart. I’d love Vlahovic but not as first choice, and he would cost an arm and a leg.
I don't know much he'd cost but I'd rather give a chance to a promising talent and let him compete with Morata. Instead of seeing Icardi's (and Wanda's) face for the next 3-5 years before we give him away cheaply, he leaves as a free agent or we pay him to leave.

- - - Updated - - -

Heck, I'll take Depay for free ahead of Icardi

Last edited:

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
I hope we finally play the 433 again. These players we have now are most suited for that formation. With 4-5 quality signings and Allegri leading the way this team would rock.

But I'm still pesimistic about the quality signings part. All of us are expecting too much.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I don't know much he'd cost but I'd rather give a chance to a promising talent and let him compete with Morata. Instead of seeing Icardi's (and Wanda's) face for the next 3-5 years before we give him away cheaply, he leaves as a free agent or we pay him to leave.

- - - Updated - - -

Heck, I'll take Depay for free ahead of Icardi
A Fiorentina player with 2 years remaining of his contract and a huge upside would cost a lot. I agree that Depay should be an option but I remember he wants Barca.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
A Fiorentina player with 2 years remaining of his contract and a huge upside would cost a lot. I agree that Depay should be an option but I remember he wants Barca.
Would he cost more than Icardi? If so, that says a lot about the latter who at 28 should be un his prime.

Anyway it doesn't have to be Vlahovic but Icardi isn't the only option out there.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Would he cost more than Icardi? If so, that says a lot about the latter who at 28 should be un his prime.

Anyway it doesn't have to be Vlahovic but Icardi isn't the only option out there.
I’m not a fan of Icardi but by getting him you also unload Ronaldo’s massive wages.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Meh not true. Depends on a player and his character. Its a problem of today's trends in football more than just nationality. Look at Bernadeschi. We need talented players, players that will actually enjoy playing this game. Some of our most gritty and hard working players were foreigners like Davids, Mandzukic or Montero. You cant build Italian core atm because there is obvious shortage of talent in Italy. And we wont be doing that if our intentions are to win.

- - - Updated - - -

We were coached by a rookie. Didnt lose Scudetto because they had few more Italian players. U need to get that notion out of your head.
Most Juve fans are Italophiles by default and support the Azzurri too,
BUT we are Juve fans first and foremost, which means quality over nationality all day every day and twice on Sunday. If that quality happens to be Italian - great, if not ciao bambino.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 259)