out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Out of the news cycle for 2 years and the moment he accepts Juve job he’s accused of money laundering.
It's not ML per se, it's probably just illegal gambling, no way Allegri would agree to be a mule for mafia or anyone. Even if it's true it's probably just a financial penalty Allegri will happily pay

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Vlahović is Allegri's main target for the forward spot, and Juventus will not stop trying to sign him despite Fiorentina asking for € 50-60 million.
I like. Young at only 21 years old, seems to have a bright future. Scores some goalasos. Do it.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
so selling CR7 is makes sense.
Getting his wage off the books makes sense. Whether or not we sign someone else is irrelevant IMO until we have a healthier balance sheet first.

Loved having the GOAT and wouldn't mind him staying if we can find a way to strengthen the squad but would be hard shelling out 30,000,000 euros a year for one player.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Selling Ronaldo will make this team grow. Right now with all that’s going on and his wages, yeah time to shift old windmill arms on I think.
i agree in term of money. selling him will allow us to save on his salary for a year .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 36, Guests: 259)