out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
De Ligt, Demiral, Chiellini, Danilo, Dragusin is enough depth for cb. I expect cuadrado to play as rb, Alex Sandro will continue to play LB we we might need another back up LB. We don't need to buy any defendres, we are set in defense departement, all we need to do is get rid of Bonucci.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
De Ligt, Demiral, Chiellini, Danilo, Dragusin is enough depth for cb. I expect cuadrado to play as rb, Alex Sandro will continue to play LB we we might need another back up LB. We don't need to buy any defendres, we are set in defense departement, all we need to do is get rid of Bonucci.
We can say that if we actually keep Romero and sell Bonucci, so it will be Chiellini De Ligt with Demiral and Romero as backup.
Why we dont just give Romero on dry loan so he can get gametime is beyond my thinking
Now we must stick with ass tackler Bonucci til he cannot run anymore. fuck

Dragusin come as 5th and Danilo as last resort for CB, Danilo can cover both fullback and midfield too if needed
I think we need to move Chiesa to the left wing, so Kulu can play as right winger, two exciting prospects on the same side is really kill one of the player development.

We actually need 1 top young RB, to rotate with Cuadrado and sometimes Cuadrado can play in RW too, with that in mind we can sell Berna and forget him for entirity. So we will have peace of mind when the time of Cuadrado over we already have player for that RB and peace of mind not see Berna in our club anymore

Buy back Spinnazolla or probably Gosens and sell Alex Sandro I think is the best thing to do for LB, and keep Pellegrini as backup LB

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
You suggest we get rid of better player? Because Bonucci is currently much better player than Demiral.

- - - Updated - - -

Dragusin :lol: The guy who played several minutes last season is more reliable? Lets just stop crazy talk.

- - - Updated - - -

And Im not Bonucci's biggest fan...

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
My cent Regarding Bonucci , The Ass Defending art ...

When we need him , he disappoints badly ... he just collapse under pressure ...

Inconsistency is his another issue ... one time you think , the best in the world , another, Legrottaglie is better than him :lol2:

I would say , ship at first opportunity before it is too late ...

Put confidence in Demiral and Deligt ...

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Bonucci isnt starting material anymore and his salary as back up CB isn't light on either. Unless the rumours of people like Tici wanting him to join their new clubs comes to fruition then he is here to stay.

If milenkovic joins he should cement his spot. Danilo is another option, but obviously better in a back 3 then a CB in a back 4.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Bonucci isnt starting material anymore and his salary as back up CB isn't light on either. Unless the rumours of people like Tici wanting him to join their new clubs comes to fruition then he is here to stay.

If milenkovic joins he should cement his spot. Danilo is another option, but obviously better in a back 3 then a CB in a back 4.
He isn't leaving.
Didn't he have an offer from Man City but he refused it because he and his family wanted to stay in Italy?
Now i don't think he is going to have a sudden chnge of heart and go to totenham.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
You suggest we get rid of better player? Because Bonucci is currently much better player than Demiral.

- - - Updated - - -

Dragusin :lol: The guy who played several minutes last season is more reliable? Lets just stop crazy talk.

- - - Updated - - -

And Im not Bonucci's biggest fan...
A slightly better players for talented young player that can form the best young CB partnership for more years to come
I will give Bonucci for charity if that possible

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 48)