out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Are you convinced Demiral is all that? I'm only convinced in DeLigt.
At least that will be better than keeping Bonucci in that position and in time Demiral will form understanding + solid partnership with De Ligt
And after that the only way is up, with exception if one of them get hit by injury

I imagine Paolo Montero (Demiral) + Ciro Ferrara (De Ligt) partnership in mind
With Demiral slightly lowest than Montero and De Ligt slightly more complete than Ciro Ferrara

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
Are you convinced Demiral is all that? I'm only convinced in DeLigt.
I rate Demiral alot tbh,
to be fair to him, as a young cb, having Sarri and Pirlo as your coaches (Moreso Pirlo, at least Sarri has a basic idea on how to coach)
He has the ability and technique as a defender, some proper tactics will help him alot, i couldnt think of a better manager for young Demiral than Max at this stage in his career

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I rate Demiral alot tbh,
to be fair to him, as a young cb, having Sarri and Pirlo as your coaches (Moreso Pirlo, at least Sarri has a basic idea on how to coach)
He has the ability and technique as a defender, some proper tactics will help him alot, i couldnt think of a better manager for young Demiral than Max at this stage in his career
He has technique? I want him as far away from the ball as possible. I love his physicality, but then again he's in dire need of them, as positioning and reading of the game don't seem to be his strenghts.

- - - Updated - - -

If we can get Milenkovic on the cheap, I see us plusvalenza him.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
He has technique? I want him as far away from the ball as possible. I love his physicality, but then again he's in dire need of them, as positioning and reading of the game don't seem to be his strenghts.
not on the ball haha
defending technique as in tackling, winning the ball etc, its something not that common these day;
I just want to see him with max, hopefully he can develop the reading of the game more, that'll come with experience and proper coaching

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Any specific date or rumors on when they are actually planning to do the official presentation/press conference ?

Feels like we’ve been waiting for it since like forever already. :lol:

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
True that, just a bit curious because initially the rumors were saying he was supposedly to be presented in the next few weeks following the official announcement...

I do also agree though that there’s probably no point in rushing it afterall.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 32, Guests: 300)