out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
We switched to 4312 after a few months in 2014-15. We tried to continue playing that in 2015-16 but didn't have the midfield for it, so we went to alternating between 3-5-2 and 4-4-2 (except the Bayern game when we played 451). Then in 2016-17 we played 3-5-2 at the start and experimented around until Max pulled out the 4-2-3-1. We played like all possible formations under him in 5 years

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
So excited for his potential return. You feel it’s inevitable at this point and I think the reason he didn’t take a job this past season was because he was waiting to see how Pirlo would do. Now that he knows it’s been an unmitigated disaster, he is available and he is by far the best option to return to. Back to basics.

I would hope he would be given more say in transfers and that if Paratici and Nedved have a problem with this, they can GFTO as soon as possible.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Before, he ruled it out many times, so something is cooking here I'd say.
100%. And we would be retarded (well we all know we are LOL) to not have at least begun talks with him.

Max’s interview a few weeks ago was very telling. He didn’t exclude a return to Juventus and said he feels very tied to the club and to most of the people working there.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
So excited for his potential return. You feel it’s inevitable at this point and I think the reason he didn’t take a job this past season was because he was waiting to see how Pirlo would do. Now that he knows it’s been an unmitigated disaster, he is available and he is by far the best option to return to. Back to basics.

I would hope he would be given more say in transfers and that if Paratici and Nedved have a problem with this, they can GFTO as soon as possible.
It's strange, you and I usually anticipate things in a similar manner and are mostly on the same side of the argument. While I agree with you about Allegri and how he would do here, I simply do not see him returning. The two clowns running things now are settled and consider themselves untouchable. His return, as I see it, is difficult and ranges to up to impossible.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
You literally make up complete bullshit that can be fact checked in 5 seconds in every thread to support some other bullshit statemet. Are you completely delusional or you just think everyone else is an idiot?
Those 2 are not mutually exclusive. :grin:

It's strange, you and I usually anticipate things in a similar manner and are mostly on the same side of the argument. While I agree with you about Allegri and how he would do here, I simply do not see him returning. The two clowns running things now are settled and consider themselves untouchable. His return, as I see it, is difficult and ranges to up to impossible.
Same. Seems very unlikely at this point in time.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
It’s only a hunch for me. I’ll probably be wrong but for me, he is the only candidate to replace Pirlo unless we go for someone like Spalletti, which would be another Sarri-type appointment.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Ppl here bash Nedved, but for me the only guy behind Allegri sacking is Paratici - he is the one aiming for Galactico Juve (with play style and transfers) and imo he was behind all this changes, and Sarri was probably also his idea. The rumours of his position beign worse and worse started when this idea of Sarriball didnt work good for us.
While I think the Pirlo hiring was Agnelli decision it all started goind downhill wiith getting Sarri here.
Then again can we just blame Paratici? he actually tried to do something that all of us wanted at that time - make Juve finally play modern football, he didnt go for an easy option.
Anyway if Allegri comes back im pretty sure we will see Paratici sacking and we are kinda prepared for it already with Cherubini promotion.

Jul 2, 2006

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Ppl here bash Nedved, but for me the only guy behind Allegri sacking is Paratici - he is the one aiming for Galactico Juve (with play style and transfers) and imo he was behind all this changes, and Sarri was probably also his idea. The rumours of his position beign worse and worse started when this idea of Sarriball didnt work good for us.
While I think the Pirlo hiring was Agnelli decision it all started goind downhill wiith getting Sarri here.
Then again can we just blame Paratici? he actually tried to do something that all of us wanted at that time - make Juve finally play modern football, he didnt go for an easy option.
Anyway if Allegri comes back im pretty sure we will see Paratici sacking and we are kinda prepared for it already with Cherubini promotion.
I don’t blame him for trying new things and wanting to play modern football. But if you than decide to hire Sarri and sign players not capable of playing modern fast paced / high press football, you are just retarded.

Sarri is everything but a modern coach...

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Strickland

May 17, 2019
So... Loss would maybe give us Allegri. If we win chances of change are 0%

Who do we cheer for :snoop:
Juventus. Looking at the table and our schedule, it'd be devastating to drop out of top4 at this point. Missing out on CL means significant financial harm next season and further negative impact down the road too when negotiating broadcasting and commercial deals.

We can lose the Coppa final or lose the battle for 3rd spot and end up 4th for all I care, but the Napoli match is a must must win.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 109)