out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
We keep playing 3-5-2 for quite long time and Max a lot of times did surprise everyone with UCL formations and tactics. We were a winning team in the growing phase so why he would try to take everythin apart right away?

My issues with Max were after cardiff, we have been declining since then, the only different is that Pirlo accelerated the process like 100x
We lost Vidal and Pirlo in 2015 and got only Khedira. So we went from playing with 4 mids to playing with 3. We lost Pogba and Marchisio declined hard in 2016, and got only Pjanic, so we went from 3 mids to 2. Then when Matuidi arrived we went back to 3 mid formation. Note that I only talk about starting caliber mids. Right now we only have sub level mids, so it doesn't matter how many we play

Buy on AliExpress.com

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
We lost Vidal and Pirlo in 2015 and got only Khedira. So we went from playing with 4 mids to playing with 3. We lost Pogba and Marchisio declined hard in 2016, and got only Pjanic, so we went from 3 mids to 2. Then when Matuidi arrived we went back to 3 mid formation. Note that I only talk about starting caliber mids. Right now we only have sub level mids, so it doesn't matter how many we play
Totally agree. Besides Max knew that going 3-5-2 it would give us serie a title almost walking so I understand why he let that formation for so long. Now in the big show, in the UCL as you've mentioned, he adapted the formation and tactics according to the material available

Nejc

May 13, 2006
Where is this info sourced about X person wanting X player or manager or other person come from? Often seems like something that gets mentioned by "gurus" and then becomes fact over time. Agnelli wanted this guy but not that guy, Paratici and Nedved wanted Ronaldo but Marotta didn't, and so on.
I was wondering about a similar thing - where did stuff about Paratici and/or Nedved being strongly against Allegri come from? A lot of people make it sound like there are some personal issues.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Who will be out if Allegri comes back? I guess Dybala won't be too happy about this. CR7 surely doesn't like heated soups.

Perhaps this is what this team needs? A fresh start with less 'flashy' squad but with a coach who knows what he's doing?

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
What if Pirlo is confirmed for another season
I don't think there's a single person who believes that anymore. He's shown enough to understand that he's not cut for the job. Actually, it'll be a miracle if the club finishes in top4 with him on the bench.

He's been utterly clueless and can't adapt to save his life. It seems to me like players have been ignoring him for a while now, it looks like the free fall from last season where Sarri finally lost the locker room too.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
I don't think there's a single person who believes that anymore. He's shown enough to understand that he's not cut for the job. Actually, it'll be a miracle if the club finishes in top4 with him on the bench.

He's been utterly clueless and can't adapt to save his life. It seems to me like players have been ignoring him for a while now, it looks like the free fall from last season where Sarri finally lost the locker room too.
Yes everyone wants Allegri back but will he have his own conditions like more power in the transfer policy or removal of Paratici and Nedved

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Cant handle this. I know he won't solve everything, but the thought that we are at least in good hands in the coaching department with someone who can mask management's flaws gives me an incredibly warm feeling inside. Give him full control and I am sure we will back where we belong in no time.
We’d still win the league with him in charge. Even with this horribly unbalanced team. He’s that good. But if he were to come back, I just wish we actually built a proper team for him for once.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
I have no doubt that if allegri stepped in after 1 or 2 games the team would tactically function, players confidence would return and we may see many players who have looked shit all season actually play well.

Would take us into the summer maybe not having to make as many changes as we all think we do.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 25, Guests: 83)