• Poll closed .

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Handanovic
Hakimi Skriniar DeVrij Biraghi
Barella Brozovic Sensi
Eriksenn
Lukaku Lautaro
If inter get a better left back and maybe a better midfielder, they are really dangegous. they have a better midfield than us.

AriG

Feb 17, 2019
Don't do it Allegri don't make me come there and break my aluminium pizza plate of your bald head and sculpt it like Striker, the World Cup 1994 mascot.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I know he reached the final and it's amazing and all but I think Tuchel deserves the sack and they need someone like Allegri to guide their shit.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
I know he reached the final and it's amazing and all but I think Tuchel deserves the sack and they need someone like Allegri to guide their shit.

I spent the whole of Tuchel interview hoping that he’d be non committal in his future. :cry:

It’s as good as done now. :cry:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Not that i want this but I can see why Allegri would choose inter over psg. He's got an easier chance of reaching and going beyond his objectives. With current covid climate he'd probably prefer to be closer to family as well.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
I don't rate him as a top coach but firing a coach after reaching CL final would be super awkward, no matter the circumstances.

He at least has the sense playing a defender in midfield to try and balance the team while the club keeps buying attacking players and to this day hasn't addressed lack of balance in midfield issue.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Handanovic
Hakimi Skriniar DeVrij Biraghi
Barella Brozovic Sensi

Eriksenn
Lukaku Lautaro
If inter get a better left back and maybe a better midfielder, they are really dangegous. they have a better midfield than us.
These are very mediocre players. And there is a high chance Lukaku goes back to his old self. If they beat us to the title with these players starting that would be one hell of an achievement.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 16, Guests: 126)