out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
If Leonardo fires Tuchel after the best season in club's history he must really want Max. GDM says Allegri would choose Inter over PSG (doubt that), but can't imagine PSG firing Tuchel and then missing out on Allegri if he's their man. There has to be a deal in place if Tuchel is fired.

They have a good team for 442/424, but they need to revamp their defense completely and get a warrior who's good on the ball in midfield whether it's Vidal, Partey or someone else. Bernat, Kimpembe, Kehrer, Gueye, Herrera, Paredes are all very good bench players, but they need first team quality IMO. Also, can't see Neymar, Mbappe, Di Maria AND Icardi working with just two mids behind them and Mbappe is not a pure #9. They need a workhorse instead of Icardi.

I'd be happy with a Icardi-Sandro swap tbh. Win-win for both sides, we get Gosens/Reguilon then. If we're so set on getting a CF Icardi's better than any guys mentioned currently albeit a nutcase. But I think Pirlo, CR and others can keep him in check.

Knowing Leonardo's propensity for Serie A players maybe something like this:

Navas
?-Marquinhos-Koulibaly(?)-Sandro
Partey-Verratti
Di Maria------------------------Neymar
Mandžukić-Mbappe​

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
If Leonardo fires Tuchel after the best season in club's history he must really want Max. GDM says Allegri would choose Inter over PSG (doubt that), but can't imagine PSG firing Tuchel and then missing out on Allegri if he's their man. There has to be a deal in place if Tuchel is fired.

They have a good team for 442/424, but they need to revamp their defense completely and get a warrior who's good on the ball in midfield whether it's Vidal, Partey or someone else. Bernat, Kimpembe, Kehrer, Gueye, Herrera, Paredes are all very good bench players, but they need first team quality IMO. Also, can't see Neymar, Mbappe, Di Maria AND Icardi working with just two mids behind them and Mbappe is not a pure #9. They need a workhorse instead of Icardi.

I'd be happy with a Icardi-Sandro swap tbh. Win-win for both sides, we get Gosens/Reguilon then. If we're so set on getting a CF Icardi's better than any guys mentioned currently albeit a nutcase. But I think Pirlo, CR and others can keep him in check.

Knowing Leonardo's propensity for Serie A players maybe something like this:

Navas
?-Marquinhos-Koulibaly(?)-Sandro
Partey-Verratti
Di Maria Neymar
Mandžukić-Mbappe​
:tup::tup:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Conte was juve captain and the very embodiment of juve spirit and as anti inter as they come, only del piero joining inter would hurt more. Max is a gentleman and a pro, and for that he is a legend here even if he joins merda, he has earned that much respect over his immaculate tenure here.

Thank you Thank you Thank you.

As if I couldn't love my brother more.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
While I agree with you guys, it still feels like being stabbed in the back.

We fired him. What exactly is he supposed to do? Not make a living?

- - - Updated - - -

I feel stabbed in the back because we let the best coach we've had since Lippi just walk away instead of doing what we could to support him.

- - - Updated - - -

Never complained in public about management. Ever. Unlike a certain someone who was here before him that had no problem throwing temper tantrums and throwing people under the bus every chance he got.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
I admire him a lot and i consider him with Lippi the best we had in both Italian and european levels ....

now i think he will not be the same with Inter ...

we took all the good years of him .... he has nothing to prove like when he came to us... like when Conte came also ....

Thats why maybe Pirlo will be great ....the inner hunger is fresh and on fire....

by the way it is another note about Sarri too ...Napoli took all his energy already ( as playing style )

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Max can do whatever he wants IMO. He was just a hired gun that became a legend. But he has no moral duty to Juve as far as I'm concerned.

That being said Ill wish him the worst at Inter.

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
I admire him a lot and i consider him with Lippi the best we had in both Italian and european levels ....

now i think he will not be the same with Inter ...

we took all the good years of him .... he has nothing to prove like when he came to us... like when Conte came also ....

Thats why maybe Pirlo will be great ....the inner hunger is fresh and on fire....

by the way it is another note about Sarri too ...Napoli took all his energy already ( as playing style )
Now I understand why Pep hasn't won CL since he left Barca, they took all his energy.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Di Marzio says it's basically a done deal if Conte leaves that Allegri is the next merda manager. Also says there's little optimism that Conte will stay.

Allegri wants Inter over PSG and believes they can win the title with two more signings.

source.gif

AriG

Feb 17, 2019
No, don't do it don't put your hand on the oven stove for fuck sake Allegri I have Paratici, Berna, Khedira and Higgy to deal that's too much to deal with in this covid 19 situation for fuck sake i forgot to fed the camel, why is there a microchip inside this Russian vaccine god damn no it's fucking Afghan heroine not the drug, the heroine, look a girl that happens to be a hero but from Afghanistan, strange right? the fuking dog drunk the whole bleach cos it thinks that can save his rabbi infection what sould I do now Allegri don't do it I warn you the lizards are doing the metamorphosis stuff please don't they do not wear masks while they cough and don't wear rubbers while they

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 26, Guests: 81)