out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
We all love and respect Max, but he's no guarantee for Inter.
The Milan he won the scudetto with, had Thiago Silva and Nesta in central defense; Seedorf, Gattuso and Pirlo - although oldish and Pirlo didn't play on half of the matches - were the trio that won 2 CLs and led Milan to 3 CL finals. He had Ronaldinho for half a season. In attack he had an incredible Ibrahimovic, with players like Pato, Robinho, Cassano as support for Zlatan. For depth he had Boateng, Van Bommel, Zambrotta and others. That Milan team was much better than this Inter, as was the Juve he inherited in 2014.
Max was winning the scudetti when his teams were head and shoulders above the rest. This Inter isn't.
It's in Europe where Allegri was getting the most out of his teams and he won't do shit with this Inter.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Hopefully Max will be more interested in going abroad, inda would be terrible choice.

Then inda will be left in no-man land. Good luck finding a replacement in such a short time. Let's propose them Sarri :D

or the comeback of Spaletti :lol:

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
He would be if any clubs from abroad were free.

If Conte resigns which looks like a done deal at this point Max is 100% their next coach. I feel sick already.

But I have to say - I'd hate it only from a personal POV because I can't stand those cunts. As a club we fired him and scapegoated him and then had the chance 2 weeks ago to bring him back and chose a complete rookie over him. Do what's best for you Max, just hope it's short-lived.

Mar 10, 2009
We all love and respect Max, but he's no guarantee for Inter.
The Milan he won the scudetto with, had Thiago Silva and Nesta in central defense; Seedorf, Gattuso and Pirlo - although oldish and Pirlo didn't play on half of the matches - were the trio that won 2 CLs and led Milan to 3 CL finals. He had Ronaldinho for half a season. In attack he had an incredible Ibrahimovic, with players like Pato, Robinho, Cassano as support for Zlatan. For depth he had Boateng, Van Bommel, Zambrotta and others. That Milan team was much better than this Inter, as was the Juve he inherited in 2014.
Max was winning the scudetti when his teams were head and shoulders above the rest. This Inter isn't.
It's in Europe where Allegri was getting the most out of his teams and he won't do shit with this Inter.

That AC Milan team was finished after 2007. Besides a bigger achievement, imo, is the fact the took that terrible Ibra and Thiago less Milan into 3rd. He made Balotelli, SAS and Boatang look like stars, look how they turned out after he had gone.

This will of course not guarantee that he will win Serie A with Inter, but I would feel a lot more afraid if he becomes Inter coach, than when Conte first joined them. The league table flatters Conte, IMO, it was only close because of Sarri's incompetence rather than Conte's merit.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
He would be if any clubs from abroad were free.

If Conte resigns which looks like a done deal at this point Max is 100% their next coach. I feel sick already.

But I have to say - I'd hate it only from a personal POV because I can't stand those cunts. As a club we fired him and scapegoated him and then had the chance 2 weeks ago to bring him back and chose a complete rookie over him. Do what's best for you Max, just hope it's short-lived.
It would be our own fault, indeed. I still think he will reject them and wait for a foreign team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 8, Guests: 140)