out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Yup. Pep would be the reason for their success. Just like Conte was for what Max achieved here. Even though he reached the finals again two years later. All Conte.
That was always complete crap. Max was never riding on Conte's work. In reality, both Allegri and Conte succeeded thanks to Del Neri laying the foundation. He's the unappreciated mastermind of our success.

Buy on AliExpress.com

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Max winning CL is bigger joke than the final of GoT. This guy is responsible for the most embarassing CL losses in our history and this season was absolutely atrocious.I lost count of the teams that have beaten us during the last several years in Europe...Seria A is a joke.

Изпратено от моят HUAWEI LYO-L21 с помощта на Tapatalk

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Max winning CL is bigger joke than the final of GoT. This guy is responsible for the most embarassing CL losses in our history and this season was absolutely atrocious.I lost count of the teams that have beaten us during the last several years in Europe...Seria A is a joke.

Wtf are you talking about? We had the best team in world (one of the best historically) in the second half of the 1990s, but still lost two CL finals. We were the favourites in 2003.

Under Allegri we were nowhere near the favourites.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Wtf are you talking about? We had the best team in world (one of the best historically) in the second half of the 1990s, but still lost two CL finals. We were the favourites in 2003.

I wouldn’t bother with certain blithering imbeciles here. They live in little echo chambers of malcontent.

- - - Updated - - -

We all love dick in different ways.
Didn’t some girl peg you recently or something of that sort?

@Bianconero81 can help you get the real thing... :klin:

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006

I do not speak only about finals. We lost against Barca, Real, Bayern, Atletico, Ajax, Man U, Young Boys. Embarrassing losses as host, embarrassing losses as visitors, embarrassing losses everywhere. Every year we finish CL with embarrassing loss.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
I do not speak only about finals. We lost against Barca, Real, Bayern, Atletico, Ajax, Man U, Young Boys. Embarrassing losses as host, embarrassing losses as visitors, embarrassing losses everywhere. Every year we finish CL with embarrassing loss.

Huh? How long did you support this club? Under Capello we also had one of the best (if not the best) team in the world, but we were absolutely embarrasing.

- - - Updated - - -

And people who says Allegri is a defensive coach should’ve seen the Capello team. We had world class players in almost every position and was the most well driven club, alongside Manchester United, in the world. But we played the most boring football I’ve ever seen this team play and we were absolutely terrible in the CL.

Last edited:
Jun 6, 2015

You should each year support the club that wins the CL, that way you don't have to worry about finishing the CL season with an embarrassing loss.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Huh? How long did you support this club? Under Capello we also had one of the best (if not the best) teams in the world, but we were absolutely embarrasing.

- - - Updated - - -

And people who says Allegri is a defensive coach should’ve seen the Capello team. We world class players in almost every position and was the most well driven club, alongside Manchester United, in the world. But we played the most boring football I’ve ever seen this team play and we were absolutely terrible in the CL.
Mutu was the truth .

May 23, 2013
Its quite funny when you think about. The same folks who were complaining about us not giving this man a proper midfield to win the CL, were the same posters who over the summer were preaching that Matuidi's work engine, Emre Can's defensive solidness, and Bonucci's ability to play it out the back were all Allegri needed to win the CL. Meanwhile at Pool Klopp is in a CL final (2 years in a row) and gained 97 points in the world's strongest league with the likes of Milner and Henderson in midfield :lol:

Wtf happened to this man the last 2 seasons

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Its quite funny when you think about. The same folks who were complaining about us not giving this man a proper midfield to win the CL, were the same posters who over the summer were preaching that Matuidi's work engine, Emre Can's defensive solidness, and Bonucci's ability to play it out the back were all Allegri needed to win the CL. Meanwhile at Pool Klopp is in a CL final (2 years in a row) and gained 97 points in the world's strongest league with the likes of Milner and Henderson in midfield :lol:

He tried to play offensively which is not his strongest suite. Its like asking Pep to play park the bus football. He doesnt coach to it and doesnt know how to do it effectively at the top level.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017

@il brutto

I feel our midfield has become an easy scapegoat for all our difficulties. I agree that we can definitely improve the squad but the situation isn't as grim as some seem to think. We have a world class squad.
And who are those fans you are referring to?

We do have a world class squad, not sure what you are trying to imply by bolding it.

The midfield certainly isn't the reason for all our problems. Part of the problem? Yes. It can certainly be improved on as can other areas in the team.
Barella better than Khedira :lol3:

The fetish some have with young players is unreal. Guys like Ascacibar and Barella have pretty fucking lot to prove before being even mentioned along with someone like Khedira. Both of whom we have by the way followed in the past so I'm sure they have some potential but make no mistake would one of them be here it would be as sixth choice with Sami still starting and rightfully so.

https://www.juventuz.com/threads/winter-mercato-thread-2018-19.43716/page-10#post-5839394
About that midfield...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 18, Guests: 62)