out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Guyse, let’s fire Allegri if we win champions league because a few faggots find our style of play boring.

:rofl:
1. Allegri isnt going to get fired in any case - If he goes it would be a mutual termination
2. Changing the coach has more meanings than you suggest:
a. dominance
b. Fans&merchandise appeal
c. Sponsors
d. Appeal to players - Yeah even if we do have an appeal it would double our appeal...

If we change coach it would be because it has been stewed for a while and not just because a single game outcome...

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
1. Allegri isnt going to get fired in any case - If he goes it would be a mutual termination
2. Changing the coach has more meanings than you suggest:
a. dominance
b. Fans&merchandise appeal
c. Sponsors
d. Appeal to players - Yeah even if we do have an appeal it would double our appeal...

If we change coach it would be because it has been stewed for a while and not just because a single game outcome...
Changing coach if we win CL would be absolutely retarded, unless Allegri himself has decided to move on. This really isn’t up for debate. You would have to be completely retarded to advocate firing him after winning CL, given the 5 years we have had.

And :rofl: that changing our coach would double our appeal. Yeah, show some evidence for this claim please.

- - - Updated - - -

Zidane was new to the game, young and eager to prove himself. Gasperini is old and only has known mediocrity
Zidane also came into an all-time great Real Madrid side. Sure, we have Ronaldo (34 now), but anyone seriously think our midfield stacks up to Kroos-Casemiro-Modric :lol2:

tvrtko

Mar 14, 2019
Honestly, I rate Zidane as a good coach and a lot of ppl do, but you must admit that Real's team, which was at it's peak imo, contributed as much if not more than him.
We yet have to see how good of a coach Zidane is, he has a hell of a job to do this year/summer, imo Real next season won't be even close to the performance of the last few years, but we'll see.

And with that squad that Real had, few other coaches would do great also, imo one of them being Max aswell.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Changing coach if we win CL would be absolutely retarded, unless Allegri himself has decided to move on. This really isn’t up for debate. You would have to be completely retarded to advocate firing him after winning CL, given the 5 years we have had.

And :rofl: that changing our coach would double our appeal. Yeah, show some evidence for this claim please.

- - - Updated - - -

Zidane also came into an all-time great Real Madrid side. Sure, we have Ronaldo (34 now), but anyone seriously think our midfield stacks up to Kroos-Casemiro-Modric :lol2:
1. I said mutual termination - You know Allegri will probably move on himself..
2. Lol at changing coach correlation to appeal - Are you kidding me?! You want evidence - Its called common sense... Do you also want a proof for the equation of 1+1=2?!

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Honestly, I rate Zidane as a good coach and a lot of ppl do, but you must admit that Real's team, which was at it's peak imo, contributed as much if not more than him.
We yet have to see how good of a coach Zidane is, he has a hell of a job to do this year/summer, imo Real next season won't be even close to the performance of the last few years, but we'll see.

And with that squad that Real had, few other coaches would do great also, imo one of them being Max aswell.
I think we'll see what he's made of without Ronaldo and a super aging team that requires a lot of new players

I was surprised he went back

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

TBH I dont rate Zidane because he won.. I look at his style which was different from all the coaches who were there before - He made Real way more balanced - He attacked but also defended and they were far superior to what they were before tactic wise..
There is no doubt Zidane had a monstrous team for the cause...

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
1. I said mutual termination - You know Allegri will probably move on himself..
2. Lol at changing coach correlation to appeal - Are you kidding me?! You want evidence - Its called common sense... Do you also want a proof for the equation of 1+1=2?!
:sergio:

Yeah because firing your CL winning coach and replacing him with someone like Gasperini would definitely make you more appealing! :lol:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Im not sacrificing anything Im greedy and want my team to have a greedy mentality and win everything short and long term!
We need to build a team that will crush opponents and the thing is it is definitely possible as I dont see a team that is too dominant
After doing so we increase our chances big time and then we get young stars known and unknown to improve now but mainly for the future.
The whole thing need to change and we need to change our way of thinking and start thinking like the thing we want to be
I think Man City and Le PSG had the same thoughts about building a team that dominates opponents. Would you say its worked out on the European stage?

And we don't have half the money that they do.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 21, Guests: 154)