out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I want to enjoy watching my team play, when I tune in with the current manager I lose interest and stop watching

To go to the next level we have to go backwards first, no manager will come in here and improve results within 1 season

It takes time to build an identity and play style, Gasp to me has shown he can improve a team over time and get them playing solid football
This is a new one :lol:

To go to the next level we have to go backwards first :heart:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
No it's actually not, change inevitably brings worse short term results

It's actually a way of life, when companies make changes short term results normally suffer to get long term targets
There is a big difference between a season and short term...
Conte arrived and immediately changed our position from 7th to 1st
You could argue that we might need to adjust in the first few months but to say that about an entire season is just too much as if we get a manager who will lose the scudetto and still not win the CL he will be fired without waiting for his second season (and deservedly so..)

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
No it's actually not, change inevitably brings worse short term results

It's actually a way of life, when companies make changes short term results normally suffer to get long term targets
:lol2:

Are you so desperate to get rid of Allegri you're actually willing to compromise results in order to perhaps get something better? gtfo

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
The whole premise of this endless discussion is that he doesn't enjoy watching Juve, he gets bored and he loses interest

It's the equivalent of a guy making a petition to remove apples from the supermarket because he doesn't like apples.

It's not that thousands of customers didn't like apples or apples weren't selling well or healthy for you but he doesn't like them

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
There is a big difference between a season and short term...
Conte arrived and immediately changed our position from 7th to 1st
You could argue that we might need to adjust in the first few months but to say that about an entire season is just too much as if we get a manager who will lose the scudetto and still not win the CL he will be fired without waiting for his second season (and deservedly so..)
Yeah no doubt about it, I would definitely sacrifice a season without the scudetto if it means changing to a more aggressive style and gave us a better chance long term to win the CL

We could end up winning it this season with Allegri but I would still want him to leave, good manager but I think fresh ideas would help us move forward

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
apparently he prefers to stick around in misery and complain
Dude actually said in a single post: “we could end up winning it this season with Allegri but I would still want him to leave” so that it would “mean changing to a more aggressive style and gave us a better chance long term to win the CL.”

How he comes to the conclusion that changing manager if we win CL this year gives us a better chance to win it long term is beyond me? In his scenario Allegri would have played in 3 CL finals and won 1 in 5 years at Juventus, and he thinks changing to a more attacking coach like Gasperini would have us do better. :lol2:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Yeah no doubt about it, I would definitely sacrifice a season without the scudetto if it means changing to a more aggressive style and gave us a better chance long term to win the CL

We could end up winning it this season with Allegri but I would still want him to leave, good manager but I think fresh ideas would help us move forward
Im not sacrificing anything Im greedy and want my team to have a greedy mentality and win everything short and long term!
We need to build a team that will crush opponents and the thing is it is definitely possible as I dont see a team that is too dominant
After doing so we increase our chances big time and then we get young stars known and unknown to improve now but mainly for the future.
The whole thing need to change and we need to change our way of thinking and start thinking like the thing we want to be

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Dude actually said in a single post: “we could end up winning it this season with Allegri but I would still want him to leave” so that it would “mean changing to a more aggressive style and gave us a better chance long term to win the CL.”

How he comes to the conclusion that changing manager if we win CL this year gives us a better chance to win it long term is beyond me? In his scenario Allegri would have played in 3 CL finals and won 1 in 5 years at Juventus, and he thinks changing to a more attacking coach like Gasperini would have us do better. :lol2:

didn't Gasperini once coach Inter and get sacked after his losing all of his first five games?

And this wasn't the shit Jiangsu Inda of today. I think they won league or finished second to Milan the previous season.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Im not sacrificing anything Im greedy and want my team to have a greedy mentality and win everything short and long term!
We need to build a team that will crush opponents and the thing is it is definitely possible as I dont see a team that is too dominant
After doing so we increase our chances big time and then we get young stars known and unknown to improve now but mainly for the future.
The whole thing need to change and we need to change our way of thinking and start thinking like the thing we want to be
We have the wrong manager in place for that

tvrtko

Mar 14, 2019

So a CL win under Allegri is still not a move forward for you?

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013

I think any manager with the current team would have a good chance of winning the CL with us

We have a top starting 11 and massive strength in depth. Minimum this team should be doing is semi finals of the CL

- - - Updated - - -

So a CL win under Allegri is still not a move forward for you?
I think we have hit our ceiling with Max and actually went backwards since 2015

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 18, Guests: 161)