out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I also would like an example of that correlation.
Take someone from the street and ask them if they rather watch a Barcelona game or Juventus - What are the % do you think he`ll say Barcelona and % he`ll say Juventus - If you think its 50-50 then the problem with me explaining is not in the explanation but who I explain it to...
Now convert watching games to being fans+buying merchandise and increasing the value of our brand...
I hope this short explanation is good enough for you

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Maybe we can give Allegri an extended summer vacation with Gasp as interim manager. Gasp can keep the seat warm until he is sacked within the first month.
Or maybe we can get Gasperini to iron`s Allegri`s tie shine his boots and be his bell boy.. Seriously how are we even talking about Gasperini as a possible replacement?! Even replying on it made me thinking why do I honor it with a response..

tvrtko

Mar 14, 2019
Take someone from the street and ask them if they rather watch a Barcelona game or Juventus - What are the % do you think he`ll say Barcelona and % he`ll say Juventus - If you think its 50-50 then the problem with me explaining is not in the explanation but who I explain it to...
Now convert watching games to being fans+buying merchandise and increasing the value of our brand...
I hope this short explanation is good enough for you
I think there's no problem explaining anything really, but you understanding how appeal works. Barcelona is not appealing to fans because they constantly switch coaches. You simply said changing coaches appeal more ppl and that's just wrong.

If you had said that changing the coach and bringing in someone like Guardiola, that would be something different and might make sense, but still something that every individual might agree or not. Coaches are like players, some ppl prefer some players over others, but almost every fan has his opinion.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Not convinced by gasp. Like someone said, he is doing fine now but is an old dude that has being very lowkey in his managerial career. If you wanna gamble with an italian who has won nothing, i would suggest di francesco who is younger and eager. Roma is a shid team so anyone will fail by default in there (and even then he took them to semis)

Anyways, back to gasperini, nah... too much of a risk, prefer euromaxter

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I think there's no problem explaining anything really, but you understanding how appeal works. Barcelona is not appealing to fans because they constantly switch coaches. You simply said changing coaches appeal more ppl and that's just wrong.

If you had said that changing the coach and bringing in someone like Guardiola, that would be something different and might make sense, but still something that every individual might agree or not. Coaches are like players, some ppl prefer some players over others, but almost every fan has his opinion.
I think he was referring to changing coaches and playing more visually appealing footie. Not necesarily a renown coach like pep, but anyone willing to try. I guess?

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
All the retards who do nothing but bash Allegri should be thread-banned.
Allegri is a good coach no doubt about it but people want a change is understandable..
I do believe we should move on and believe we can do even better but there are things we should do if we continue with Allegri or without him and I`m talking about our horrible midfield!

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

If you had said that changing the coach and bringing in someone like Guardiola, that would be something different and might make sense, but still something that every individual might agree or not.
:tup:

There are two coaches in football right now that would be “more appealing” in terms of sponsors/neutral fans. Zidane and Guardiola. Anyone else would have to show results first.

Absolutely stupid to contemplate replacing Allegri if we actually win CL.

Juventus. 23 years without CL title. Wins CL. Fires coach.

Now that doesn’t sound stupid and self-defeating at all. :lol3:

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
:tup:

There are two coaches in football right now that would be “more appealing” in terms of sponsors/neutral fans. Zidane and Guardiola. Anyone else would have to show results first.

Absolutely stupid to contemplate replacing Allegri if we actually win CL.

Juventus. 23 years without CL title. Wins CL. Fires coach.

Now that doesn’t sound stupid and self-defeating at all. :lol3:
It's sad that the logic has to be explained to folks here

Lames trying to troll

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 22, Guests: 259)