out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
If your opinion is different on here the only reactions are insults and claiming that it's trolling
In this case, it's because it's absurd to say success doesn't matter and only playing good football does. If we win the CL and Allegri gets sacked only for us to go the Inter 2010 way, I doubt you'd like it. You don't realize that not any coach would get success here.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
:tup:

There are two coaches in football right now that would be “more appealing” in terms of sponsors/neutral fans. Zidane and Guardiola. Anyone else would have to show results first.

Absolutely stupid to contemplate replacing Allegri if we actually win CL.

Juventus. 23 years without CL title. Wins CL. Fires coach.

Now that doesn’t sound stupid and self-defeating at all. :lol3:
Where did I say anything about firing Allegri?! I said he would probably want to move on no matter if we win or dont..
Also when I said change of coach I definitely wasnt referring to Gasperini who couldnt even shine his boots... I was talking about a capable coach who would make us play a more beautiful style of football - also the change wouldnt happen on day 1... We would play people will watch and then it will appeal more. I didnt say this because I thought its too obvious..
Its like saying Ronaldo will bring us a CL trophy - well he cant do it before winning the final cant he?!

- - - Updated - - -

BTW @Post Ironic - What needs to happen for you to change this avatar - its really creepy

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
For which reason should Allegri leave if we win the CL then?
He will have taken us as far as he could, it would be very hard to motivate the players to go again the next season if nothing were to change

On top of that the football should be looked to be improved, we need to dominate teams more and assert ourselves on the opposition better than we do under Allegri who only seems capable of doing that when in a losing position

We need to start games faster and with more control rather than being more reactive and pragmatic with Allegri

For me it's about aiming to improve not being content with our current tactics and setup because I don't think Allegri has taken us forward since his first season here when he peaked

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
He will have taken us as far as he could, it would be very hard to motivate the players to go again the next season if nothing were to change

On top of that the football should be looked to be improved, we need to dominate teams more and assert ourselves on the opposition better than we do under Allegri who only seems capable of doing that when in a losing position

We need to start games faster and with more control rather than being more reactive and pragmatic with Allegri

For me it's about aiming to improve not being content with our current tactics and setup because I don't think Allegri has taken us forward since his first season here when he peaked
Basically like I said, you indeed value playing well above success. If winning the CL is as far as Allegri can lead us then that's perfect.

Story of this forum - You say one thing and everyone jumps on you and add 1000 more words you didnt say...
Funny because that poor retort was a red herring. It's not jumping into conclusions when what he said support what the statement I made

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
[QUOTE="Cerval, post: 5921956, member: 20424"]Basically like I said, you indeed value playing well above success. If winning the CL is as far as Allegri can lead us then that's perfect.

Funny because that poor retort was a red herring. It's not jumping into conclusions when what he said support what the statement I made[/QUOTE]
No i want both

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 26, Guests: 181)