out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Boksic

May 11, 2005
no subs :baus: i wonder what players on the bench are thinking now.
Pretty brave decision after a lot of the players played in midweek.

Not sure what change he could make at the end though. Costa maybe but that pitch looked like a field and not sure how he would play on it. Dybala was also looking fresh at the end. We need more midfield options.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
The midfield of Matuidi, Can and Pjanic was woeful but what other options did he have? Pjanic in particular has been very disappointing so far.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
The midfield of Matuidi, Can and Pjanic was woeful but what other options did he have? Pjanic in particular has been very disappointing so far.
Thats another problem. We dont have options.

We should have fixed this in summer, but i guess all the budget went into cr7. Thats the only explanation i have.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Unacceptable performance. You can't play this bad with these players. His time here is over, it was actually over couple of years ago. Now he became a nuisance.
Our results are truly terrible. We should definitely sack him. We’re basically in the relegation zone, and already got kicked out of CL. Nothing to lose by firing this bum.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Gross. Why the fuck would you show me something like this? Why would you show this thread to anyone? It has become a cesspool of nonsense and It has somehow, bizarrely gotten even worse these days despite the fact we topped our champions league group and are competely unchallenged en route to I don't even remember which scudetto in a row we are on now.

Inexcusable, free speech and blah blah the mods need to get off their asses and take some action. Allegri's thread should be for serious discussions about Allegri and his impact on our team not repressed cuckold fantasies expressed not so subtly through a "football" related discussion.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Gross. Why the fuck would you show me something like this? Why would you show this thread to anyone? It has become a cesspool of nonsense and It has somehow, bizarrely gotten even worse these days despite the fact we topped our champions league group and are competely unchallenged en route to I don't even remember which scudetto in a row we are on now.

Inexcusable, free speech and blah blah the mods need to get off their asses and take some action. Allegri's thread should be for serious discussions about Allegri and his impact on our team not repressed cuckold fantasies expressed not so subtly through a "football" related discussion.
I like this current version of you. Never change.

Jan 22, 2016
First we won games with individual brilliance and now winning by accidents happen in the games.

We should sort things out before is too late.

First of all, our best dribbler and ball carrier must come back to the starting line up.

Currently we are not able to take the ball forward from defense, we need Costa's speed and directness to cut through opposition's mid.

So the best solution would be 4312 formation. I know we don't have that midfields anymore but our attackers and fullbacks are better by quite a margin.

This formation helps Dybala our most important player to play to his strength and put Ronaldo closer to the goal.

Our mids could focus on defending and let our great fullbacks and tremendous attack pin down teams from middle and wingers.

4312 is the way to go and i hope Allegri somehow starts using this formation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 44, Guests: 291)