out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
LMAO, what a pathetic attempt... :lol:

Reported for trolling.
There is nothing trolling about my question.

Juventus don’t have the best players in Europe, which is why Allegri hasn’t won the CL yet. You would consider this a perfectly valid excuse.

But when I make the point that Napoli don’t have the best players in Serie A, then I’m a troll finding excuses for Sarri instead of pointing out the obvious.

Take off your delusional glasses. I’m merely pointing out the double standards.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Why was he even unbanned :sergio:
Why? Do you want this forum to be an echo-chamber?

As expected, you haven’t responded to me pointing out the blatant double standard regarding Sarri and Allegri. Sarri is mocked for not winning Serie A, despite Napoli not having players as good as us. Allegri is excused for not winning the CL because he doesn’t have the best players in Europe. You resort to insults and memes because you don’t have a counter argument.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016

As expected, you haven’t responded to me pointing out the blatant double standard regarding Sarri and Allegri. Sarri is mocked for not winning Serie A, despite Napoli not having players as good as us. Allegri is excused for not winning the CL because he doesn’t have the best players in Europe. You resort to insults and memes because you don’t have a counter argument.
I'm glad the ban was lifted, you're naive but entertaining.

- - - Updated - - -

Like this

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010

No one’s calling Sarri a coward who’s not doing a great job with Napoli, yet you are doing that to Allegri. See the double standard?

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
There is nothing trolling about my question.

Juventus don’t have the best players in Europe, which is why Allegri hasn’t won the CL yet. You would consider this a perfectly valid excuse.

But when I make the point that Napoli don’t have the best players in Serie A, then I’m a troll finding excuses for Sarri instead of pointing out the obvious

Take off your delusional glasses. I’m merely pointing out the double standards.
Another pathetic trolling attempt... that cheap comparison line been already expired for a while now IMO.

-------------

Why was he even unbanned :sergio:
The answear is right above you, just check his previous post here for example, got to give it to him, the guy knows how to mix and sum it up to come out believable to some... :lol:

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
Another pathetic trolling attempt... that cheap comparison line been already expired for a while now already IMO.

-------------

The answear is right above you, just check his previous post here, got to give it to him, the guy knows how to mix and sum it up to come out believable to some... :lol:
Its just boring and repetitive and disrespectful now...not funny anymore

Somebody make him stop

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 44, Guests: 291)