out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Spot on. :tup:

You are so right, too bad people around here don't recognize that we should sack this current clueless version of Allegri and try to get someone like Inzaghi, Sarri or Klopp instead before it's too late. We have better squads than all teams in Europe beside Real and Barca who only make the difference with Messi and Ronaldo but afterall we also fail to realize that we have Dybala among our ranks who is just as good as them so i woudnt worry too much about that ;), to me personally it's as clear as daylight that this team is massively underperforming atm, if u ask me than we in coppa final, 1st place in Serie A and UCL quarterfinals just due to luck and individual brilliance and it just can't last for much longer this way, we bound to bottle it on all fronts at this rate...

All you Allegri fanboys should just shut up ok, i can't even remember last time we had any clear chances created that weren't just thx to individual brilliance pfff
out of all the Nedved96 posts you decided to go all attack on this one? I personally enjoyed the graph (although it is missing Quagliarella, who surely kicks Matri's sorry ass :()

Buy on AliExpress.com

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
As per CdS, Allegri may leave Juve, feeling that his cycle is over, if the season finale ends in a triumph. Juve could then be thinking of replacing him with Zidane or Inzaghi.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
out of all the Nedved96 posts you decided to go all attack on this one? I personally enjoyed the graph (although it is missing Quagliarella, who surely kicks Matri's sorry ass :()
Do you seriously think i even read what he has to say? LoL (he never listens to other's arguments hisself anyways so...)

---------------

I've been genuinly referring and agreeing with all his overall activity, which if is not worthy of a ban than means it is probably worthy of followers. I for one, am one of his followers now. ;)

He is a genius among all others, especially among the 'Allegri fanboyz'.

#ifyoucantbreakhimthanjoinhim

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Do you seriously think i even read what he has to say? LoL (he never listens to other's arguments hisself anyways so...)
Given your awful attempt at sarcasm by overblowing everything I’ve said in recent times; yeah it’s pretty obvious that you do read what I have to say. You read my posts and then get triggered. :ghey:

Nothing I have said recently (we have the 4th-5th best squad, Dybala scores many great individual goals) is particularly controversial. You - along with a few others - are just so hilariously insecure that you think that these comments are insulting towards Allegri somehow.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Given your awful attempt at sarcasm by overblowing everything I’ve said in recent times; yeah it’s pretty obvious that you do read what I have to say. You read my posts and then get triggered. :ghey:

Nothing I have said recently (we have the 4th-5th best squad, Dybala scores many great individual goals) is particularly controversial. You - along with a few others - are just so hilariously insecure that you think that these comments are insulting towards Allegri somehow.
That's the thing about past though, it's hard to erase. I missed why everyone started tagging Albertmare to children pictures, the source of it was like a decade ago or even more, yet still people do it (even if many hadn't even registered back then) and Albertmare is a really likable guy. :D So prepare that your provocations regarding Allegri and Juve won't be forgotten as soon as you may like.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015

Why are you bothered pal? I'm mainly only agreeing with your extremely accurate opinions. :thumbs:

Don't pretend like you don't remember all the genius comparisons and statements that you been spamming this thread with, there's no need to be humble about it, afterall i do completely agree with your opinion here and i actually think this is your true purpose here, to gain followers of some sort, so i'm all in :p

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
Earlier today I read an exchange by Dominic and Dru, where they reminded themselves it had been 12 years since Calciopoli. Some real lean years in there, it's crazy to think how far the club has come under this management.

It's just not hard to tell what the problems are when you watch our team consistently. Max isn't one of our 'problems'. He's not always perfect, but he's done (and is doing) a great job.

Definitely need to operate well on the market this summer, keep these good times rolling.
This.

And to top it off had to watch those inter merdas win everything.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Earlier today I read an exchange by Dominic and Dru, where they reminded themselves it had been 12 years since Calciopoli. Some real lean years in there, it's crazy to think how far the club has come under this management.

It's just not hard to tell what the problems are when you watch our team consistently. Max isn't one of our 'problems'. He's not always perfect, but he's done (and is doing) a great job.

Definitely need to operate well on the market this summer, keep these good times rolling.
Spot on. :tup:

--------------------

Tho actually i do have to eventually disagree with you here anyway, there's just no way Allegri did or is currently doing a great job atm, afterall we all aware that it's all down to luck and individual brilliance according to our pal @Nedved96 ;)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
As per CdS, Allegri may leave Juve, feeling that his cycle is over, if the season finale ends in a triumph. Juve could then be thinking of replacing him with Zidane or Inzaghi.
I don't want him to leave!! I want him to win several CL's here! He's was so close so many times! I want him to be our Fergie (minus the many years of irrelevence and garbage results), EuroMax should be backed by management and be allowed to work his magic.

I don't want Zidane, fuck that!! Specially if we don't manage to get revenge which is smashing them 3-0+ aggregate score and winning the CL this year.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Allegri top of PSG wish-list | Football Italia

Juventus Coach Max Allegri is the new hot favourite to take over at Paris Saint-Germain next season, a source told ESPN FC.

This is not a new rumour, but the Italian tactician has seemingly shot to the top of their wish-list to replace Unai Emery.

The reason is Allegri’s excellent Champions League record, reaching the Final twice in three years with Juve.

It put him ahead of Antonio Conte, who has never gone past the Round of 16 with Juve or Chelsea, and Tottenham Hotspur’s Mauricio Pochettino.

PSG have spent millions assembling the most expensive squad in Europe, but once again went out in the Round of 16 against Real Madrid.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011

Juventus Coach Max Allegri is the new hot favourite to take over at Paris Saint-Germain next season, a source told ESPN FC.

This is not a new rumour, but the Italian tactician has seemingly shot to the top of their wish-list to replace Unai Emery.

The reason is Allegri’s excellent Champions League record, reaching the Final twice in three years with Juve.

It put him ahead of Antonio Conte, who has never gone past the Round of 16 with Juve or Chelsea, and Tottenham Hotspur’s Mauricio Pochettino.

PSG have spent millions assembling the most expensive squad in Europe, but once again went out in the Round of 16 against Real Madrid.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
What a reversal of fortune for him if he goes to PSG. 4 years ago he was out of his job in Milan, and now he might sit at that 100 Euro table sooner than Conte.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012

———-

You anti-max clowns will rue the day he decides to leave.

- - - Updated - - -

http://global.espn.com/football/soc...imiliano-allegri-to-replace-unai-emery-source

ESPN reporting it now :sergio:
:D

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Guy keeps losing his players because of that bandit Marotta and we still getting amazing results. Max. :delpiero:

Allegri's first season

- - - Updated - - -
@lgorTudor dat face between Pirlo and Pepe

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 43, Guests: 295)