out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
He basically is saying that we'll make him an offer(should Allegri leave) and its up to him if he wants to take it

Too much fuss is made about his so called 'mentality'. I truly think its the environment at the club that decides the mentality of the coach. Had Allegri been coaching Napoli, he'd be non-stop bitching about us getting preferential treatment. We already saw it in Milan with the gol di Muntari episode.

But there are coaches/footballers who are too proud and would let their ego and emotions come in their way when rival clubs come calling. Nainggolan for example. Maybe Sarri is in the same boat , who knows. But can Juventus straighten out Sarri and his eccentric behavior ? absolutely. It would be a big step in his career coaching a big club like us but only he can make or break his career.
To be honest, I would not read to much into it. I think the management is still convinced Allegri will be here next year.

If he does leave I dont think we will go after Sarri. I think it will be Mancini, Carletto or Simeone.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
The Bianconeri's Serie A stats so far

A close look at the main Serie A numbers, with Juve in the top three for almost every classification at the time of international break

Whilst the most important figure is that Juventus lead the Serie A table at the break on 75 points, there are also numerous other specific classifications that the Bianconeri are leading the way on.

First of all, Juve have had the least shots on goal against them, having only faced a total of 60 in the whole campaign so far.

The Bianconeri are second placed for ball possession (average of over 57%), successful passes (14584), passing accuracy (86.9%), shots-to-goal ratio (over 20%), total shots against (224). Finally, Juventus is third in terms of total shots on target (167).

INDIVIDUAL RANKINGS

Gonzalo Higuain and Paulo Dybala are in the top ten of total shots taken, as well as those on target. La Joya and Pipita are also third and fourth in the topscorers chart, with 16 and 14 goals respectively.

Higuain is also ninth in the ranking of touches in the opposing area, while Dybala is amongst the best in the championship (fourth) for successful dribbles, preceded however in second place, by Douglas Costa.

Miralem Pjanic has made seven assists, which sees him occupy second place in the rankings.

Focusing on the team stats internally, Pjanic made the most successful crosses (93) created the most chances (50), made the most successful passes (1,434) and recovered the most balls with 183. Finally, Alex Sandro has made the most tackles (39).

http://www.juventus.com/en/news/news/2018/the-bianconeris-serie-a-stats-so-far.php

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Aguero is way better than Higuain. Unfortunately he’s been injured a lot but a healthy Aguero is one of the best strikers in the world.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Nedved96 and Vialli92: "We hardly create any chances for our strikers."

Reality: Both Higuain and Dybala in top 10 in shots taken and shots on target. Even with missing time for injuries.

#luck :baus:
:facepalm2:

When have I ever said this? I know that my criticism of Allegri makes Max fanboys like yourself very insecure, but please stop lying about the content of my old posts. We obviously do create chances in Serie A.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Are we talking recent philosophy? Van gaal coached you. He brought you back to europe after Klinsmann failures.

No-go cause Pep failed in europe and Ancelotti failed everywhere?

- - - Updated - - -

Klinsmann only coached 2 years 2004-06. Low has been there since 2004 and as the manager since 2006. He has plenty experience. Knockout experience shoulnt be problem in CL.

I would like to see what Low could do in a club tbh.

- - - Updated - - -

He is 58. Lippi was Italy manager then during 2004-2006.
Dont want him (Löw) here. Short as it is. But if I had to chose between lets say Klopp and him I would go with Löw anyday of the week.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 135)