out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Its just boring and repetitive and disrespectful now...not funny anymore

Somebody make him stop
you can ignore list him, you know? you're like a person complaining about someones music, yet you know all the words to all the songs

- - - Updated - - -

No one’s calling Sarri a coward who’s not doing a great job with Napoli, yet you are doing that to Allegri. See the double standard?
:D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
you can ignore list him, you know? you're like a person complaining about someones music, yet you know all the words to all the songs

- - - Updated - - -

You do realize that iggnoring him changes nothing if the rest of the forum keeps on quoting and responding to his posts, right? And in fact why would we even allow an troll to keep spamming & bashing our team in every possible thread without anyone handing him a proper response, someone has to at the very least react and if you disagree with this then is quite obvious that you probably enjoy his activity here and this debate is worthless, good for you. :tup:

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
You do realize that iggnoring him changes nothing if the rest of the forum keep quoting and responding to his posts, right? And in fact why would we even allow an troll to keep spamming & bashing our team in every possible thread without anyone handing him a proper response, someone has to react and if you disagree with this than is quite obvious that you probably enjoy his activity here and this debate is worthless, good for you. :tup:
I don't know if it's obvious, but I do enjoy it, yeah, he Nedved96 in particular starts a lot of discussions, even if he ends up being at least partly wrong in most of them. He's the punk of tuz :p

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I don't know if it's obvious, but I do enjoy it, yeah, he Nedved96 in particular starts a lot of discussions, even if he ends up being at least partly wrong in most of them.He's the punk of tuz :p
'Partially wrong', 'punk of tuz'? :rofl:

Why does that not come as a surprise? Probably because you are just as ignorant as him.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
breathe in, breathe out
What a pathetic copy+paste trolling attempt... unfortunately debating with you apparently turned out to be nothing short of an irreversible waste of time afterall.

------------------------

On topic: Hopefully Allegri and the lads got a valuable morale boost after the news of Chiellini , Sandro and Cuadrado returning with the squad despite seemingly injured for a longer period, might serve us a great deal heading towards this next crucial couple of games. :tup:

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
What a cheap copy+paste trolling attempt... unfortunately debating with you apparently turned out to be nothing short of an irreversible waste of time afterall.

------------------------

On topic: Hopefully Allegri and the lads got a valuable morale boost after the news of Chiellini , Sandro and Cuadrado returning with the squad despite seemingly injured for a longer period, might serve us a great deal heading towards this next crucial couple of games. :tup:
it wasn't a debate, I gave a suggestion and you got mad :D

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
it wasn't a debate, I gave a suggestion and you got mad :D
Suggestions? :lol:

There are ~2.5 guys on tuz that went seriously overboard with their Allegri criticism 1-2 months ago, yet around 15-20 posters still bring it up whenever possible, don't you think it's silly? guys like Alin and Maddy seem especially dedicated
I don't know if it's obvious, but I do enjoy it, yeah, he Nedved96 in particular starts a lot of discussions, even if he ends up being at least partly wrong in most of them. He's the punk of tuz :p
More like a pile of nonsense if you ask me.

--------------

Here's a suggestion for you, try thinking before you post bs next time. :thumbs:

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017

- - - Updated - - -

I tried the ignore list and it doesnt solve anything and last year I tried engaging in meaningful debate on the issues he brought up but it led to nonsense and nothing has changed over these months so dont see the point of anyone engaging in it, since its not leading to constructive debate

As Alin said, its just disrespectful post one after the other, and its hard to believe such person is a fan...and I dont understand why this is being allowed to continue...this is not reddit soccer

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I tried the ignore list and it doesnt solve anything and last year I tried engaging in meaningful debate on the issues he brought up but it led to nonsense and nothing has changed over these months so dont see the point of anyone engaging in it, since its not leading to constructive debate

As Alin said, its just disrespectful post one after the other, and its hard to believe such person is a fan...and I dont understand why this is being allowed to continue...this is not reddit soccer
how come? sure people might quote a post or two of his, but that doesn't mean you can't ignore those as well, no? unless you actually enjoy those conversations and don't want to miss out :D

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
how come? sure people might quote a post or two of his, but that doesn't mean you can't ignore those as well, no? unless you actually enjoy those conversations and don't want to miss out :D
No I tried it on a few people but since they are fairly frequent posters it doesnt solve anything

And the posts are just disrespectful to the team and the members and I feel it shouldnt be allowed to continue, its just handing more power to the trolls

and then this forum no longer serves its purpose to me as a juventus fan

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
No I tried it on a few people but since they are fairly frequent posters it doesnt solve anything

And the posts are just disrespectful to the team and the members and I feel it shouldnt be allowed to continue, its just handing more power to the trolls
1. just don't read or ignore his posts, according to you they're garbage, what possibly couldn't work there?
2. you're not a mod, it's not up to you to worry about whether he's allowed to continue, let it go

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
1. just don't read or ignore his posts, according to you they're garbage, what possibly couldn't work there?
2. you're not a mod, it's not up to you to worry about whether he's allowed to continue, let it go
1. there will still be responses so you still end up seeing their posts anyway, like i said when its quite frequent it doesnt solve anything

2. no but i'm a juventus fan and dont like it when peeps just sht over everything, especially if they call themselves fans too

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
So another cheap copy+paste trolling attempt...

Means i'm probably on the right track if that's really all you got left to say to the bullcrap debate that you are obviously unable to carry on despite initially starting it. :tup:
hey, that's a good article, I really suspect it can be useful for you, give it a read

- - - Updated - - -

1. there will still be responses so you still end up seeing their posts anyway, like i said when its quite frequent it doesnt solve anything

2. no but i'm a juventus fan and dont like it when peeps just sht over everything, especially if they call themselves fans too
1. it doesn't solve anything if you choose to not ignore them :D
2. if that was the case, he'd be banned, don't you think? being overly critical and shitting over anything is not the same thing

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
He does indeed start a lot of discussions however they are all the same.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
The ignore list is a powerful tool given to us by the tuz God, embrace it.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
He does indeed start a lot of discussions however they are all the same.
they are definitely similar as they involve a lot of the same persons, but that's more because of the followers Nedved96 has acquired and their persistence to bore everyone to death by "making fun of him".

but the topics brought up by Nedved96 are actually quite different, some of the best recent discussions on this forum were started by him. like the great "Is Allegri inferior to Sarri?" debate or "are we setting up enough chances for our attackers?" dispute.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
they are definitely similar as they involve a lot of the same persons, but that's more because of the followers Nedved96 has acquired and their persistence to bore everyone to death by "making fun of him".

but the topics brought up by Nedved96 are actually quite different, some of the best recent discussions on this forum were started by him. like the great "Is Allegri inferior to Sarri?" debate or "are we setting up enough chances for our attackers?" dispute.
All his discussions are about how terrible Allegri is. If he develops the subject using other words it's just his way of repeating himself in a creative manner.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 47, Guests: 290)