out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I said at HT to change formation and bring Costa on and we would finish these rats. And that’s what pretty much happened. Wasn’t rocket-science. Hope we NEVER play 3-5-2 with Licht/Asa ever again.
:agree:

3-5-2 with his squad doesn't work. 2 creative players in the entire line-up and we struggled to get the ball to one of them. Hopefully after changing formation so quickly he has realised this.

Credit for showing faith in Cuadrado so soon after his injury.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Guy deserves all the praise he can get. I hope he retires at Juve.

- - - Updated - - -

The people who bitch about him would’ve been bitching about having Sir Alex Ferguson as a coach too. Dumbasses.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
He corrected a clear and obvious mistake by putting Costa in.. lost 45 mins because of that.

But his option to take Matuidi out and insert Cuadrado really sealed it, that was 100% merit and Khedira decided the game.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
He corrected a clear and obvious mistake by putting Costa in.. lost 45 mins because of that.

But his option to take Matuidi out and insert Cuadrado really sealed it, that was 100% merit and Khedira decided the game.
I don't really see it as a mistake. Obviously he was trying to win the game with least amount of energy used. It more or less worked because we were up 1-0 and with our domestic defence, the match looked sealed already.

Once Milan answered back Max decided to just move the team up a gear.

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
Sarri was asked if the showdown with Juventus in Turin next month will be decisive for the Scudetto, but brushed off the question.

“Our objective is to reach 87 points and set a new all-time record for Napoli in Serie A. That is the only reason we are disappointed to drop two points today.”

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
It's not rocket science.

352 because DC needed to be rested. Cuads couldn't start either because he doesn't have 90 mins in him yet.

lel at the 352 complaints and pointing out the obvious flaws esp Licht and Asa as WBs. Yeah, we know, Allegri knows.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Tried to win in 1st gear but wasn't possible so put it into 6th to secure 3 points.
Completely... As I said, once Master Max is in the house he got everything in control... IMO he does a lot of stupid choices in the first half of the season but once he cut the nonsense, all his choices are just brilliants

He tried to save as much energy as he could

- - - Updated - - -

I’m happy for Bonucci that he got a goal, but I’m even happier that Juventus won,” Allegri told Mediaset Premium.

:rofl:
Brilliant... Are you gonna use it in your signature?

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
Sarri was asked if the showdown with Juventus in Turin next month will be decisive for the Scudetto, but brushed off the question.

“Our objective is to reach 87 points and set a new all-time record for Napoli in Serie A. That is the only reason we are disappointed to drop two points today.”
They already gave up?

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Completely... As I said, once Master Max is in the house he got everything in control... IMO he does a lot of stupid choices in the first half of the season but once he cut the nonsense, all his choices are just brilliants

He tried to save as much energy as he could

- - - Updated - - -

Brilliant... Are you gonna use it in your signature?
I love it, but not for my signature. :D

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I don't really see it as a mistake. Obviously he was trying to win the game with least amount of energy used. It more or less worked because we were up 1-0 and with our domestic defence, the match looked sealed already.

Once Milan answered back Max decided to just move the team up a gear.
:tup: We see this over and over again with Allegri each season, it's a fine balancing act and tbh he is great at it. If we can arrive into the latter stages with few injuries we have a chance for all trophies each season.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
"Quando lascerò la Juventus sicuramente andrò all'estero, in Italia non vedo altre destinazioni. Ho ancora cinque-sei anni in un club prima di pensare a una nazionale. Non voglio fare l'allenatore per sempre, è difficile restare al vertice per tanto tempo.'

"When i leave Juve, surely i will go abroad. I don't see myself going to other destinations in italy. I have 5/6 years before i think of going to a national team. I don't want to be a coach forever, it's diffucult to stay in one point for a long time.'

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 11, Guests: 344)