out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Negative Nancies being overly critical and missing the mark completely is nothing new. Got used to it over the past 6 seasons.

What's surprising this season is even more positive/normal fans think our squad is worse than last season's when gk, defense (only thing arguable without sounding awkward), midfield, attack all clearly improved on paper. Why it looks worse - injuries and a couple of players doing worse than last season (Khedira, AS) - isn't exactly a Chinese puzzle.

Here, coaching staff is at least partially at fault, so nothing wrong with moaning about injuries. But blaming the mercato and Allegri's tactics are well weird.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Let's see here, Max:

...352 lol

...khedira over marchisio/bentacur lol

...formation for wingbacks with zero wingbacks playing lol

...5 defenders...at home...against a team that has conceded 32 goals lol

...Possession? no idea what that is

...zero pace. We have not one single player today with pace. I'd say Asa is the quickest and that says it all.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
People don't realise how terrible a 3-5-2 is

5 defenders it just invites pressure and makes it harder to create anything in attack

Whenever I see people posting about playing 3-5-2 I feel like getting sick
If you play Cuadrado Alex Sandro on the wings it is an actual 3-5-2, but the way we play it is like a 5311

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
The whiny faggots from the live match thread know who they are. The only clowns and cowards around here are all of you.

3 straight domestic doubles, 2 CL finals. 1st place in serie A, in Coppa final, in CL QFs, unbeaten in 4.5 months in all competitions.

But Max is terrible!!! And he can't set up an attack to save his life. :hihi:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I said at HT all we needed to do was change formation and bring Costa on and we would finish these rats. And that’s what pretty much happened. Wasn’t rocket-science. Hope we NEVER play 3-5-2 with Licht/Asa ever again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 141)