out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Juventino[RUS];5656990 said:
Fucking hell get rid of Higuain, put Mario as lone striker and put Douglas on the left, he saw that Cuad was dead and put Bernardeschi there and Juventus shut that wing wide, while Mario was unable to help Sandro and we almost concede from our left wing, fucking hell
lol mario as CF again. Have you seen his form in front of goal lately?

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
High pressure, high tempo and workrate over technique... if Beppe buy Messi, he would have to defend or eat bench too
Only under Allegri

Dybala being benched in 2 big games in a row is really a cause for concern

When we face better teams , we need his technical ability. Cuadrado and Mandzukic wouldn't cut it.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Juventino[RUS];5656990 said:
Fucking hell get rid of Higuain, put Mario as lone striker and put Douglas on the left, he saw that Cuad was dead and put Bernardeschi there and Juventus has shut that wing completely, while Mario was unable to help Sandro and we almost concede from our left wing, fucking hell
Higuain signing put us in a tough position. you cant bench him and you need to build your lineup around him. mistake

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
work on them counters.
Need Costa in there for that. Mario kills it too often and Cuads, well, whatever.

- - - Updated - - -

Only under Allegri

Dybala being benched in 2 big games in a row is really a cause for concern

When we face better teams , we need his technical ability. Cuadrado and Mandzukic wouldn't cut it.
With the way Mario dominates in the air, we really need that guy in the box as a striker. Enough of him on the wings already.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
The right side of our 4-3-3 is often in line with the defense. Bernardeschi cleared two balls today from the CB position. He was defending at our corner flag as well.
Then play him as striker.

If we are going to play Cuadrado and Mandzukic over Dybala in the front 3 of a 433 because of their defensive workrate, we should seriously start questioning Allegri and whether he's the right coach for a club as big as us.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Need Costa in there for that. Mario kills it too often and Cuads, well, whatever.

- - - Updated - - -

With the way Mario dominates in the air, we really need that guy in the box as a striker. Enough of him on the wings already.
Higuaín will be the last person to be sacrifised. You can like it or dislike it. I don't see him deploying Mandzukic as a CF ever again (unless Higuaín needs some rest)

4-2-3-1 is obviously the way to go forward. Dybala is too good to leave on the bench. We need to sort these issues before CL.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Higuaín will be the last person to be sacrifised. You can like it or dislike it. I don't see him deploying Mandzukic as a CF ever again (unless Higuaín needs some rest)

4-2-3-1 is obviously the way to go forward. Dybala is too good to leave on the bench. We need to sort these issues before CL.
3 man gives us so much more support though. Man, I'd hate to sacrifice that with the risk of leaking goals. Personally, I'd like to see Dybala as the front CF again.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean, why can Barca make it work with Messi but we can't with Dybala?

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Then play him as striker.

If we are going to play Cuadrado and Mandzukic over Dybala in the front 3 of a 433 because of their defensive workrate, we should seriously start questioning Allegri and whether he's the right coach for a club as big as us.
Khedira and Matuidi push and press high as b2b mids, and Cuadrado and Mandzukic fall back in that case. Higuain is useless, thats where we need Dybala (close to the goal and with space around him)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Khedira and Matuidi push and press high as b2b mids, and Cuadrado and Mandzukic fall back in that case. Higuain is useless, thats where we need Dybala (close to the goal and with space around him)
OR Dybala as CF and Higuain benched

lol

this is such a conundrum for Max :D

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Max is probably the only coach among the big teams who picks his attacking players in a 433 based on how much they contribute defensively.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I said once and again last three league games. We r playing like a EPL team so we r scoring like any EPL team and suffering at the end of the game like any EPL team... iMO it's gonna be enough for italy but in europe our entire options would pass for our players overrun rivals and I can't see it happen

High pressure, high tempo and workrate over technique... if Beppe buy Messi, he would have to defend or eat bench too

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 46, Guests: 291)