out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Hence the switch to 3 man midfield so we dont neeed workhorse wingers who will fill in for a 2 man mid
Circles we dance :heart:

- - - Updated - - -

On another note: Costa has highlighted that his defensive contribution and tactics have improved here.

Looks like you can train brainless attackers to defend afterall.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Apparently, because Barca had impressive passing maps. Not kidding.
Wrong, I was making the point that when we play 4231 we have almost no midfield. I didn’t just use Barcelona 2011 to compare us to, I used the 2017 passing maps of Real Madrid, Manchester City and PSG to show just how bad our midfield play is compared to these teams. I was using this to advocate switching formations to 433.

Guess what? Before we know it, Max switches to a 433 and we start playing better football. Who knew that having an extra man in midfield could help us circulate and maintain the ball better. :boh:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Wrong, I was making the point that when we play 4231 we have almost no midfield. I didn’t just use Barcelona 2011 to compare us to, I used the 2017 passing maps of Real Madrid, Manchester City and PSG to show just how bad our midfield play is compared to these teams. I was using this to advocate switching formations to 433.

Guess what? Before we know it, Max switches to a 433 and we start playing better football. Who knew that having an extra man in midfield could help us circulate and maintain the ball better. :boh:
:tup:

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006

Yeah....enjoy ot while it last....the second Dybla "gains form" its back to 4-2-3-1......

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
I said once and again last three league games. We r playing like a EPL team so we r scoring like any EPL team and suffering at the end of the game like any EPL team... iMO it's gonna be enough for italy but in europe our entire options would pass for our players overrun rivals and I can't see it happen

High pressure, high tempo and workrate over technique... if Beppe buy Messi, he would have to defend or eat bench too

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 6, Guests: 192)