out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aug 1, 2003
We are still in the run for all 3 comps, dominated inter w a ‘B’ selection. I am as disappointed as anyone we didnt win but we completely neutralized inter, and in a way we wereunlucky as well. There could be a lot of whys ie why no marchisio why no AS etc, I think these are hypothetical and Allegri deals with the players on a daily basis so god knows whats the reason. I questioned why the subs were late and the subs themselves but guess will never know what the answer is. Maybe he was too scared to change anything despite dropping 2 points. Nevertheless i think the team is playing a lot better rspecially defensively than they did a month ago we are halfway through the season - I am still confident we will go a long way in all 3 comps. Other than the 2 finals (which i personally thought Barca was just superior and vs RM I still think something happened in half time that sabotaged us as we were just completely different in the 2nd half) his biggest mistake was vs Bayern. Otherwise given the amount of changes he has had to deal with season in and out Allegri always delivered.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
People talking about neutralizing Inter at our home ground as if Inter has been winning the scudetto for the past six years and we have been struggling to reach CL places.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
We are still in the run for all 3 comps, dominated inter w a 'B’ selection. I am as disappointed as anyone we didnt win but we completely neutralized inter, and in a way we wereunlucky as well. There could be a lot of whys ie why no marchisio why no AS etc, I think these are hypothetical and Allegri deals with the players on a daily basis so god knows whats the reason. I questioned why the subs were late and the subs themselves but guess will never know what the answer is. Maybe he was too scared to change anything despite dropping 2 points. Nevertheless i think the team is playing a lot better rspecially defensively than they did a month ago we are halfway through the season - I am still confident we will go a long way in all 3 comps. Other than the 2 finals (which i personally thought Barca was just superior and vs RM I still think something happened in half time that sabotaged us as we were just completely different in the 2nd half) his biggest mistake was vs Bayern. Otherwise given the amount of changes he has had to deal with season in and out Allegri always delivered.
:tup:

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Culture is the key. Players coming off hugging or giving high 5s to managers shows good culture and an understanding for the team as a whole. Players coming off mouthing off and looking unhappy doesnt show a sign of a positive culture.

Im all for disciplining players if they need it. Im all for making sure players play well in order to keep their spot in the team.

But my fear is that the best players at the club are not happy. They are being benched. They are playing under tactics that dont suit them nor tactics that allow us to play good football. I cant see us keep players like sandro or dybala. And if they leave because allegri couldn't find a formula to make it work then id be pissed.

Facts...this team will not win anything unless its best players are on the field in form and firing. We will not win a CL with a two man midfield or 3 man backline. They are your 3 factors allegri. Get yourself a whiteboard and work it out. You cant play everyone but clearly he knows who is better than who in the zoo.

Maybe start with dybala and higuain as your front duo and then work backwards. Those two are our best players and focal points in the team.

Aug 1, 2003
People talking about neutralizing Inter at our home ground as if Inter has been winning the scudetto for the past six years and we have been struggling to reach CL places.
They are above us on the table and are in a good form. i have no doubt we are a million times better and will come out on top at the end of the day and they will continue to be the trash that they are, but whether its inter or crotone in that position will always be considered one of the ‘tougher’ serie a matches

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
"Paris Saint-Germain have pace and technique, so I’d rather avoid them, but the fact remains we have to play whoever we get.”
:rofl:

We have pace and technique but YOU BENCHED THEM and set up this team to play cowardly!

Furthermore I'm also loling at that statement :rofl: at those who always think that flair and fancy are useless, if they are useless why do such statement exist?

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
We have some fantastic attacking players. Maybe not on the same level as PSG, but definitely at the level right below that. There should be no reason for us to not smash this mediocre Inter side at home.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
I was surprised at just how well our midfield was able to circulate the ball today, even when Inter pressed us. That’s the one big positive I take out of this game. 433 is the way forward against teams that attack us. We can’t control a game against the shittiest opponents when playing 4231.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Kudos to Mister, again managed to build the team from the back (5th clean sheet in a row). Now we just have to continue on this path and the goals will come.

He could have threw in Costa at the end considering he's our most in-form player, but in the end this was a game worth 6 points and it was as important not to lose as it was to win. The season is long. Inter will crumble.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
This lol. We walk Serie A for half a decade and Inter have two good months in 6 years and now a 0-0 is one hell of an achievement. Sure our team selection sucked but just look at their shit full backs, random ass midfield and their slowest wing pairing in Europe.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 23, Guests: 368)