• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009

Zacheryah
Zacheryah
3 years ago
Beeing a Juventus fan, its sad to see where United are now. They should stop buying strikers and fix the holes in midfield and defence, and become the Juggernaut again they used to be

:numnum:

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012
He’s lost the dressing room. He publicly fell out with Bonucci last season and now the same problems are occurring with Dybala, Sandro and Pjanic.

His man management skills are lacking severely. What kind of manager yells at his player as he’s being subbed off and throws them under the bus in a press-conference.
:lol:

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Max is switching our winning mentality for a non-losing mentality... I hope is just a phase of his masterplan for the second half

His post game comments were quite underwhelming. How can u call a brilliant performance when you can't win against merda at home

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Max is switching our winning mentality for a non-losing mentality... I hope is just a phase of his masterplan for the second half

His post game comments were quite underwhelming. How can u call a brilliant performance when you can't win against merda at home
since he started coaching juve, he post game comments have been pretty meh. he says something meh to get media off the teams back. his actions indicate anything but a loser mentality

watch his body language during games. even during games we on like 3-0 or 4-0, he gets furious when the other team ha a shot on goal in dying minutes.

this is alsmot normal for him every game (usually when bonucci or chiellini would fuck up)

Benoit

Dec 9, 2017
Allegri does not sign the players, the sporting director does, allegri has already proven he is a world class coach by taking us to two champions league finals within three seasons, eventhough our squad was not the best and we did not spend hundreds of millions on players in his first season. If the players are mediocre that is because either the owner/owners of club are not prepared to invest in quality players or the sporting director is bringing the wrong players to the club.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I just hope he sees the need to play 433 - we control games much better with that formation, he just needs to stop playing Mandzukic on the wing and we should be good.

Buffon/Szczęsny
MDS/Licht - Benatia/Rugani - Chiellini/Barzagli - AS/Asa
Pjanic/Khedira - Marchisio/Bentancur - Matuidi/Stu
Dybala/Berna - Higuain/Mandzu - DC/Pjaca

and you've also got Cuadrado. Lots of options to rotate.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Why people acting as if we lost the past 3 games what the hell? I dont even want to imagine what it would be like the next tine we lose a game lol... it just is a lot of unjustified negativism around as the season is still long and so far we on track on all fronts.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Why people acting as if we lost the past 3 games what the hell? I dont even want to imagine what it would be like the next tine we lose a game lol... it just is a lot of unjustified negativism around as the season is still long and so far we on track on all fronts.
Imagine if we gave up a goal, you mean.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Yeah, let’s just pretend that everything is fine. Max yelling at Pjanic when he gets subbed off. Sandro being dropped in a big game for a guy who barely qualifies as a footballer. It’s all a part of the plan.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Pathetic tactics at home, we basically wasted 35 minutes of play by being overly defensive at the start of the match. He seemed to want to play the same way as against Napoli but without the outlet of Dybala or Costa.

Asamoah has improved a lot this season and defensively more reliable than Alex Sandro. But at home, in an already defensive lineup with Matuidi and Mandzukic protecting the left side, I think we can afford to go for the extra attacking threat of Alex Sandro.

Also seems to have an issue with respect from the players.

We have dropped points in 4 games this season, Dybala has been on the bench for 3 of them.
He was directly responsible for dropping points in two of those games. Just sayin' :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 17, Guests: 275)