out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
The players can challenge his decision to use a certain system, especially when it's to the detriment of one or more of your key players. Of course the players have no right to question a substitution or react negatively to it, but if it's something persistent or continues to prevail, then the management should take action to address the issue.
I disagree with your first sentence, they don’t get to do that. They can ask to leave or they can try to change their style to fit the system but they absolutely don’t get to challenge it.

It’s like chess pieces challenging the chess player.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I disagree with your first sentence, they don’t get to do that. They can ask to leave or they can try to change their style to fit the system but they absolutely don’t get to challenge it.

It’s like chess pieces challenging the chess player.
lol thats stupid. these are human beans that try to accomplish something big. a lot is at stake, so disagreements can happen

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
lol thats stupid. these are human beans that try to accomplish something big. a lot is at stake, so disagreements can happen
No, it’s not. They’re supposed to play the system that the coach decides. That’s why there is a coach. There’s a hierarchy that needs to be followed.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
No, it’s not.
ok, its not stupid, its retarded. youre comparing a game one person has complete control over to a game of 11v11 humans.

They’re supposed to play the system that the coach decides.
which they did and always do, every single one of them.

That’s why there is a coach. There’s a hierarchy that needs to be followed.
exactly. so what wrong was done here?

- - - Updated - - -

One of the best performances in a long time, if not for shit strikers we would have won 3-0
strikers? plural?

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
overrated incident imo. its a derby, its 0-0 and we played a frustrating game, a lot of heat on and off the pitch. id be disappointed if Allegri was just standing there and Pjanic just walked past him like no fucks given.
you kno what isn't overrated? this -rep i just gave you

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
you kno what isn't overrated? this -rep i just gave you
:lol:

Fukin lion

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah Pjanic asked for the sub
Said no one ever.

Im really worried about hearing this responses from max

- - - Updated - - -

[FONT=&quot]Max Allegri “hoped Juventus would put in a good performance against Inter, but didn’t expect it to be that good” after a 0-0 draw.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mario Mandzukic had the only real clear-cut scoring opportunities in the Derby d’Italia.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“We have to compliment the lads for a tough performance, not allowing Inter a single shot on goal other than Marcelo Brozovic right at the end,” Allegri told Mediaset Premium.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“Inter are top of the table, have a lot of technical quality and worked really hard. We had a great second half and were only lacking a goal.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The Coach was asked why he had decided to leave Paulo Dybala, Douglas Costa and Alex Sandro on the bench.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“In football, other than technical qualities, you need to be in good shape physically. I always say that running isn’t indispensable in football, but it certainly helps.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Dybala could create some important dangers between the lines in the final stages. Like many others, he needs to improve his fitness levels and we’ll work on that this week.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“We had prepared to use Mandzukic wide. The lads did well, as Inter used up a lot of energy in the first half pushing up to come get us and they fell away towards the end. We aren’t in perfect physical shape yet, so it was important to balance out the energy levels.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Inter pressed hard in the opening 20 minutes, so in those circumstances we had to make do, even if we had the best chances in that period with Mario Mandzukic. Antonio Candreva and Ivan Perisic crossed more than anyone else in Serie A this season, but tonight Juan Cuadrado, Mattia De Sciglio, Mandzukic and Blaise Matuidi worked well to double up and not allow any crosses.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“It’s a shame we didn’t win, but considering we can improve so much in future, I am happy with the performance. Inter are competitive to fight for the title to the end, so are Juventus. I hoped the team would put in a good performance tonight, but it was better than I expected, as the players are not in great shape right now.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“We moved well in their half and it was tough, as we played for the Champions League qualification midweek and used up a lot of energy there.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The draw for the Champions League Round of 16 is on Monday and Allegri thinks he can predict their opponents.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“I know we have a 66 per cent chance of drawing an English side. We’ll probably get one of them. Paris Saint-Germain have pace and technique, so I’d rather avoid them, but the fact remains we have to play whoever we get.”[/FONT]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 18, Guests: 309)