out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
nah, watch it again. Max rants, Pjanic reacts
He is the coach he is allowed to scream at the players if he has a good reason. Again, Pjanic was subbed and I'm getting tired of this entitled mentality these players have. That's why they get sold because its negative to the team and everyone around them. Starting to piss me off actually.

Take the sub as a reality check to see what you did wrong and learn from it. What's so fucking hard about that?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:D what? why?

Pjanic was mad because he was subbed. Tired of our players acting like spoiled bitches.
No, I honestly think we need new direction and fresh ideas. It isn't just Pjanic. I don't think Allegri can go beyond this level, and I want a board who show more balls and more resolve in the face of adversity. I just feel that our players don't feel loved or valued enough, that the board sees them as commodities more so than human beings.

This is not an opinion I formed or based on the Pjanic substitution. It's something I have been thinking about for quite some time now. I feel we need more balance between being a business and actually being invested in our players and their well-being. That's the impression I get anyway.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
He is the coach he is allowed to scream at the players if he has a good reason. Again, Pjanic was subbed and I'm getting tired of this entitled mentality these players have. That's why they get sold because its negative to the team and everyone around them. Starting to piss me off actually.

Take the sub as a reality check to see what you did wrong and learn from it. What's so fucking hard about that?
all am saying he didnt scream at Max because of the sub, he screamed after Allegri tried explaining something to him. not saying it was wrong or not wrong

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I've fired plenty of people because they expect everything to be given to them and when it isn't their performance drops and that bad attitude picks up. It's an easy concept for a millionaire superstar...do your job and when you don't you can certainly expect criticism from the coach. God back in the 70s/80s did you ever see players complain like they do today?

- - - Updated - - -

all am saying he didnt scream at Max because of the sub, he screamed after Allegri tried explaining something to him. not saying it was wrong or not wrong
Then he is clearly in the wrong. It's simple. Listen to the man, take your little jacket and go sit down and let it soak in.

Jan 22, 2016

Take the sub as a reality check to see what you did wrong and learn from it. What's so $#@!ing hard about that?
We didn't not have this kind of problem when Conte was in charge. It's all on Max.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
We didn't not have this kind of problem when Conte was in charge. It's all on Max.
Because we had players like Giacherrini, Pepe, etc...players who had one fucking shot at the big time and Conte gave it to them. They already had the work ethic with a prime Buffon, legend DP and Chiellini to guide the fucks straight. Now we are losing sight IMO of that leadership. Buffon is out.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #33,508
    I've fired plenty of people because they expect everything to be given to them and when it isn't their performance drops and that bad attitude picks up. It's an easy concept for a millionaire superstar...do your job and when you don't you can certainly expect criticism from the coach. God back in the 70s/80s did you ever see players complain like they do today?

- - - Updated - - -

Then he is clearly in the wrong. It's simple. Listen to the man, take your little jacket and go sit down and let it soak in.
    He will now play every single game remaining. #cagon

Monty

Tuz Royalty
    May 2, 2017
    In the final Pjanic was replaced with Bentancur and the Bosnian did not seem happy with the substitution. Allegri denies any tension: "It was him who asked me for the change ".

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    The coach isn't always right, and sometimes he also needs to be challenged. Take Ventura for example; a stubborn old oaf who deserved what was coming. I'm obviously not comparing Max to Ventura, but he needs to stop being stubborn and utilize his best players where they can be most effective. He also needs to stop annoying key players. It's one thing to piss off a nobody like The Accidental Footballer, and another thing entirely to piss off a valued member of the squad like Pjanic.

ALC

Ohaulick
    Oct 28, 2010

- - - Updated - - -

Couldn’t agree more. Can’t have players acting like that towards the coach, no matter who they are.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    The coach isn't always right, and sometimes he also needs to be challenged. Take Ventura for example; a stubborn old oaf who deserved what was coming. I'm obviously not comparing Max to Ventura, but he needs to stop being stubborn and utilize his best players where they can be most effective. He also needs to stop annoying key players. It's one thing to piss off a nobody like The Accidental Footballer, and another thing entirely to piss off a valued member of the squad like Pjanic.
    Max is no Ventura though.

ALC

Ohaulick
    Oct 28, 2010
    It’s not the players who get to challenge the coach. The GM and president make that decision

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    Couldn’t agree more. Can’t have players acting like that towards the coach, no matter who they are.
    Was there EVER a time Nedved or Del Piero went at the coach like that when they were subbed? DP during the Capello years for example?

Fuuuucckkkk no they didn't. This club is losing that professionalism and its fucking frustrating because these divas end up leaving when all they need to do is learn to take criticism.

- - - Updated - - -

It’s not the players who get to challenge the coach. The GM and president make that decision
    Exactly.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    The players can challenge his decision to use a certain system, especially when it's to the detriment of one or more of your key players. Of course the players have no right to question a substitution or react negatively to it, but if it's something persistent or continues to prevail, then the management should take action to address the issue.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 24, Guests: 229)