out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Boksic

May 11, 2005
When you look at the team tonight he basically picked the most defensive player possible in every position and on top of that played a completely unadventurous defensive tactic. All that was missing was Sturaro instead of Higuain.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Had a thought. :lol:

Earlier in the season we couldn't stop scoring goals nor could we stop conceding.

Now goals are hard to come by and we have had 4-5 clean sheets.

What the fuck max.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
We didnt score because Mandzukic didnt convert his chances.
Mandzukic failed to convert 2 chances and one of them was of a rebound.

All the rest were half chances.

Better attacking players = more chances. Simple. I loved our energy in the 2nd half but our execution was terrible.

Dybala and Costa or even one of them and it would be been a different game.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Had a thought. :lol:

Earlier in the season we couldn't stop scoring goals nor could we stop conceding.

Now goals are hard to come by and we have had 4-5 clean sheets.

What the fuck max.
our attack sucks - we score gazillion goals
our defense sucks - we dont concede goals anymore

tuz never happy :allegri:

Jan 22, 2016
Best Serie A player on the bench, check.

Berna and Costa in form? Didnt play at least one, double check.

Marchisio being wasted all season, check.

Useless Sami having a first class ticket to the starting eleven since Big Bang, check.

Asa over Sandro, check.
Such a pussy coach. Playing for a draw.
They were shitting their pants all match and were ready for the loss, But instead he went full pussy mode not to bring his best players in.

For the God sake play your best players from beginning.

The expectations have dropped so much that some fans here on the forum are satisfied because we put them under pressure by sending endless crosses into box without any real plan.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
One of the most painful things to watch this season is our attack once they get to the box. It's like they all suddenly forget that they are playing football.

- - - Updated - - -

our attack sucks - we score gazillion goals
our defense sucks - we dont concede goals anymore

tuz never happy :allegri:
But hey, that Benatia guy is sorta out of this world though :D

Who woulda thunk...De Sciglio good? :shock:

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
After tonight I dont think there can be any doubt that we need to switch to a 4-3-3. We look mich more balanced and fluid in that formation. Unfortunatly that means that only one of Dybala and Higuain can play.

So Allegri got the formation right now he only needs to find the right personel. AS instead of Bachpasamoah, Marchisio/Bentancur instead of Khedira, Costa should always play so Cuad or Mandzu needs to hit the bench. Also he needs to give Berna some chances.

MDS-Benatia-Giorgio-AS
Pjanic-Marchisio-Matuidi
Costa-Higuain-Berna

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Pjanic' reaction is worrisome. We have shrugged of this kind of behaviour earlier and a lot still blame Marotta, when we sell players. But after Alves and Bonucci were sold, I believed it has more to do with Allegri than contract details and that hucnh is growing on me after tonight.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
After tonight I dont think there can be any doubt that we need to switch to a 4-3-3. We look mich more balanced and fluid in that formation. Unfortunatly that means that only one of Dybala and Higuain can play.

So Allegri got the formation right now he only needs to find the right personel. AS instead of Bachpasamoah, Marchisio/Bentancur instead of Khedira, Costa should always play so Cuad or Mandzu needs to hit the bench. Also he needs to give Berna some chances.

MDS-Benatia-Giorgio-AS
Pjanic-Marchisio-Matuidi
Costa-Higuain-Berna
Awwwww shit the 433 train is leaving the station. :tuttosport:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I honestly think we need fresh blood. A new coach and a new board with ideas. I think the current board and coach have taken us as far as they possibly can. We can't just keep pissing off players, players asking to be sold, and expect that shit will always stay the same. Eventually, we are gonna get fucked.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I honestly think we need fresh blood. A new coach and a new board with ideas. I think the current board and coach have taken us as far as they possibly can. We can't just keep pissing off players, players asking to be sold, and expect that shit will always stay the same. Eventually, we are gonna get fucked.
:D what? why?

Pjanic was mad because he was subbed. Tired of our players acting like spoiled bitches.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 23, Guests: 347)