out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
Let's see, we'll know where we stand in the first week of December when we play napoli, olympiakos and merda

- - - Updated - - -

p.s. look at the other champs league semifinalists from last season - real, atletico and monaco #perspective

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Regardless of whatever happens, I prefer a new coach next season with fresh ideas

These days even 4 seasons are one too many for managers managing high profile teams and Allegri himself would probably be unenthusiastic to continue for another year especially when his starting eleven gets dismantled each season

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Regardless of whatever happens, I prefer a new coach next season with fresh ideas

These days even 4 seasons are one too many for managers managing high profile teams and Allegri himself would probably be unenthusiastic to continue for another year especially when his starting eleven gets dismantled each season
With our policy of selling key players every year how many managers are going to achieve the same kind of success like allegri has

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
With our policy of selling key players every year how many managers are going to achieve the same kind of success like allegri has
We probably won't but sometimes change is necessary

We dint know until Conte left that a coach like Allegri could improvise upon this team and make it a CL contender

Likewise there could be some other coach who could bring his own set of ideas and add a different dimension to this team like Allegri did few years ago

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Mandzukic should be rotating with Higuain as our striker, this experiment of him playing on the left wing can end permanently. He's not a winger and will never be. The statistics show that he contributes very little to our play compared to our other wingers (assists, chances created, key passes). He doesn't do the things a creative winger is supposed to do. That's not his fault though, because he isn't one.

Costa has proved himself to be a cut above our other wingers and should start the majority of games. Cuadrado and Bernardeschi can rotate and compete for the other spot.

Then there's Pjaca who is the forgotten man. I hope he gets more than a total of 50 minutes of playing time this season, but since Max is still our manager, I'm not holding my breathe.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
We probably won't but sometimes change is necessary

We dint know until Conte left that a coach like Allegri could improvise upon this team and make it a CL contender

Likewise there could be some other coach who could bring his own set of ideas and add a different dimension to this team like Allegri did few years ago
Yes but the team that allegri took over was more balanced in attack and defence instead of building on that side we kept selling our key players so I don't exactly blame him for the mess we are in but if allegri has to go then so does marotta

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Yes but the team that allegri took over was more balanced in attack and defence instead of building on that side we kept selling our key players so I don't exactly blame him for the mess we are in but if allegri has to go then so does marotta
He has of course done well , actually way better than expected and has surpassed everyone's expectations but he has also had his fair share of limitations.

We also have to consider that the enthusiasm and the motivation of playing under a new coach would be different. To me this year , our team looks somewhat unmotivated even though Beppe messed up this mercato.

Yes it's not Allegri's fault that we chop and change every year likewise we can't assume that a different coach in the same position wouldn't be able to do as good a job if not better. Allegri's man management for example is a big question mark and perhaps another coach in his position could handle the situation better.

Ideally we need to be changing coaches once every 3 years just to keep that peak motivation going.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Very disappointed in him and the team last night. We can't be "content" with a performance like that @ home, even against a team of Barca's caliber. It seemed we were content to play for the draw. We lacked ideas, were slow and predictable, and allowed Barca to dictate proceedings.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Mister throws in Dybala, Costa, Cuadrado and Pjanic in there at the same time. So much creativity.

Still not good enough for some of you.

You so called experts overlook some of the main problems:
- many of the players don't give a fuck
- many of the players are completely out of form
- fitness levels are low

Mister is doing everything he can, but he can't control Dybala shot going straight into ass of Higuain.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Madrid brush aside CL teams 4 and 5-0 that we draw with lol. This season they've been $#@! obviously.
Stop spreading bs. Real drew with Legia 3:3 and finished behind BVB in the group stage last season.

You all need to calm down. The team needs to be evaluated on how it performs in the decisive stage of the season. Did you forget where were we two years ago at this stage? But no, let's be the classic Arsenal winning everything in the fist months just to be out of the running in March already when everyone else just start to perform.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Stop spreading bs. Real drew with Legia 3:3 and finished behind BVB in the group stage last season.

You all need to calm down. The team needs to be evaluated on how it performs in the decisive stage of the season. Did you forget where were we two years ago at this stage? But no, let's be the classic Arsenal winning everything in the fist months just to be out of the running in March already when everyone else just start to perform.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka
:tup:

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I posted this in a different thread but i believe here is the right place to talk about Allegri...

I don’t really understand why almost everyone calling for Allegri’s head even tho he mainly did exactly what everyone predicted/hoped which was to switch to 3-4-2-1 even with such a major blow just hours prior to the game as our best CB aka Chiellini getting injured, all in all was a smart move by Allegri and a point gained is better than losing at home to Barcelona...

Major problem here is ok, i won’t deny Allegri’s football seems outdated but who will you replace him with? You really honestly believe that Inzaghi or Gasperini will really take Juve to the next level? What super-coach can we get let’s be realistic Ancelloti will never come, Lippi is almost retired, Zidane no way he leaving Real and Guardiola is a sheikh at ManCitty so will never come.,who else is there, Conte? He won’t come back anytime soon thats for sure so who we got left is maybe Inzaghi,Gasperini, Donadonni, Ranieri or the last but also the worst aka Ventura...does anyone realistically think anything would change for the good, with the way we change every summer by buying mainly freebies or cheap opportunities regardless if it really is what we desperatelly need? Allegri has/had a huge task of completely reinventing the squad every season. Lol at people pretending we have a superstars squad and we are underperforming.. tbh so far the last time i checked we won 3 Scudettos and 3 Coppas whyle also being runner-ups in 2 out of the last 3 UCL finals... at least show a bit of respect to the guy...

What scares me most is that if Allegri goes we will most certainly settle for a cheaper and unexperienced coach for the levels we aiming at so NO THANKS!

Some of you really underestimate Allegri’s work, only thing i dislike about him is that he is too much of a 'yes-man’ with little to say to the management but also everyone can agree that is why they brought him to Juve in the first place, stay quiet and work miracles.. so far he did more than what was expected of him and deserves credit for that. He is managing a lockerroom filled with quality back-ups and starters that play at similar levels and yet his rotation game is mainly spot-on when it comes to keeping harmony in the dressing room.

In the end, don’t get me wrong i’d also want us to try something new with a new Coach and i’m also disappointed with a number of decisions Allegri took this season but we also have to give him time because is not easy to find the best solution in order to mask all our weaknesses(Weak rb’s / weak cm’s / lack of pace etc...). I also want to see a new mentality, fresh ideeas that a new coach could bring but there really are no better options available atm, as much as i admire Inzaghi’s work at Lazio i still can’t see him doing a better job than Allegri with the current squad, most he can do is make us play a more attractive football but in the end the results will be the same.

So for now, FORZA Allegri, i still rather trust him to fix this mess than any of the aforementioned!

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
Tuzzers wanting champagne football....funnily enough Allegri's Juve is probably the most attacking incarnation of Juve I've seen in the past 20 years

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 72)