out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
For the first time since he was appointed I am not comfortable with his tactics, mentality and approach to matches. Even his press conferences have dropped in quality.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
What the fuk is on with this man?

He is trying hard to get the boot.

Uninspired players is a sign how bad he is doing. Wrong tactics,spamming khedira and cuadrado, bad form on the whole roster.

Seriously what the fukin fuck?

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
The easiest, most basic move to make to immediately increase the attack is to just invert the wingers so Costa and Cuadrado can get onto their shooting leg. You don't even need a sub to make this move. What do you lose by making it? Higuain hasn't scored a header in 2 years so who cares if you lose some crosses.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Sorry guys, but you played awfully bad tonight. At home against Barcelona chasing the knockout rounds i expected you to play better/invest much more.
This Juve is far from last year's version. In this match we did good in defence, but usually we concede a lot. Midfield is non existant and it's most of the time complicated for our offence to get things right against a good opposition

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Guys, its November, not March/April.

You should know by now. Allegri sides hit peak in the new year.
Can we for once shelve this myth too?.

Why on heavens we need to wait to march to play for 2 months and then wait a whole year again?.

This needs to end too. If allegri cant solve his shid in preseason or in the first games at the very least, he needs to be questioned.

- - - Updated - - -

Au contraire, that's the reason I think he's staying- unfinished business.
I think he is burned and i really dont see the hunger of sucess that someone with unfinished business like you said, should have.

If he stayed for unfinished business and this is his way of showing his thIng.... Then is worrysome

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
This Juve is far from last year's version. In this match we did good in defence, but usually we concede a lot. Midfield is non existant and it's most of the time complicated for our offence to get things right against a good opposition
I know. I think much of it could be solved with better wing play/overlap to serve the strikers, but it require you play Costa, cuadrado from the start offcourse and then Mandzukic with Higuaín to overmatch them in the box

I just really expected a much better game from Juventus ..

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Can we for once shelve this myth too?.

Why on heavens we need to wait to march to play for 2 months and then wait a whole year again?.

This needs to end too. If allegri cant solve his shid in preseason or in the first games at the very least, he needs to be questioned.
Its not a myth if you actually watch Allegri press conferences. He said its important to him peak form in the March/April phase for Europe. Said it very recently and said it many times before. If the man himself said it and i heard it with my own ears, its not a myth.

You seem to ignore the fact that most teams cant keep high tempo full season. I would be cautious if i was Man City or PSG fan. Don't count your chickens before they're hatched. November means nothing in the context of CL, unless you dont progress to knockouts.

In fact 2nd spot might mean we miss out on Real/Bayern in the knockouts first round.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 280)