out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Its not a myth if you actually watch Allegri press conferences. He said its important to him peak form in the March/April phase for Europe. Said it very recently and said it many times before. If the man himself said it and i heard it with my own ears, its not a myth.

You seem to ignore the fact that most teams cant keep high tempo full season. I would be cautious if i was Man City or PSG fan. Don't count your chickens before they're hatched. November means nothing in the context of CL, unless you dont progress to knockouts.

In fact 2nd spot might mean we miss out on Real/Bayern in the knockouts first round.
You misedunderstood.

One thing is peaking form at a certain time with the right gameplan, and the other thing is having no clear gameplan, players playing at random, no solid starters, nonchalant displays, out of form on various lines. Its very uncharacteristic of us.

Allegri had to change from the 352 in his first season not because of a masterstrokean but because we were getting kiked out of the CL early. Last season we had some bad streak of results, playing bad, and after the fiorentina game we had once more to change formation to a 4231 and it worked.

This year we are on the same line but something is not ticcking. Why why we need to wait so much for him to decopher what to do? What we plan on our preseason ? We buy players at random or what? What allegri ask to the board?. I mean this is a top team, we cannot be improvising everyseason and spray and praying.

At least in the previous season, one thing in common was that our defence was always reliable, but not anymore.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
I have been saying for some time now: he doesn't have an attacking plan, he relies on individuals to make things happen instead of drilling his team with specific movement in the final third.

Jan 22, 2016
I have been saying for some time now: he doesn't have an attacking plan, he relies on individuals to make things happen instead of drilling his team with specific movement in the final third.
Conte had guys like Vucinic instead of Dybala and Matri instead of Higuain. But we weren't clueless when attacking. We had an actual plan that brought best of our attacking players.
On the other hand Max......

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I've been thinking since the final whistle trying not to be rash and jump to any conclusions unnecessarily but it has to be said now. I've easily been his top 3 supporters on here since day one, but he has lost my complete confidence. He is out of ideas half the time, shows little guts when we need to kick it into gear. I don't blame the transfer mercato. We have mega attacking players that have stopped doing what they crushed teams with last year. I don't know what it is, maybe Max is burnt and needs a break. Whatever the case, if I were on the board I'd be meeting with the Trio drawing up a shortlist.

We have been bleeding goals and its taken him to a fortnight to December to have a clean sheet against a top team. It took a MASSIVE change in formation, lineup, and tactics. Couldn't score, even when the best player on the planet was benched. Barely looked like we threatened aside from that 91st min (lol) pop shot by Dybala to force a corner.

I mean, what the hell is he doing playing Khedira when we have a much better and now health CM in Marchisio? Hardly any regularity for Rugani to grow. We are constantly overrun in midfield but he doesn't use Matuidi when we need muscle in midfield. He can't seem to get our key starters Cuadrado, Higuain Pjanic, SANDRO (for gods sake he is pissing me off), or Dybala performing with any kind of consistency. This team is scary as hell when its in top gear and clicking, but have we actually seen that yet this year? Don't count Udinese...horrible fucking team.

The last 3 years you have to give Max credit for flexing the lineup around with tinkering here and there to finally get the team winning...but man, something about this season makes me feel like that moment where things change and we start steamrolling isn't going to happen.

Without being obvious, we fail to qualify for CL he has got to go. Big comment from me but please god let him prove me wrong.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Nothing to freak out about just yet. Every season is a different story. Let's see how the rest of this one plays out. I wouldn't be surprised if we have a new mister at the helm this summer however.

May 23, 2013
He wanted to solidify the defense and he did so. Defensively this was a classic Max Juve game and hopefully we will continue to see more of that as the season goes on. This team is filled with pussies we need grinta like the old juve.

Only players who have grinta are Buffon, Chiello, Barzagli, Marchisio, and Mandzukic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 41, Guests: 276)