out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
We can also afford to not get a win vs Sevilla in 2 games and still finish 1st in our group
While i'm putting the loss of 2 points on allegri, this is very much true.

We saw what the team does with the most defensive formation (bar licht) we could field, what happens if you put pjanic/sandro late and pjaca very late.
This game learned alot about the current group of players.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
It's hard to really dominate a team when your essentially playing with 5 defenders and 2 attackers. If he had of introduced Pjanic or Pjaca for a defender early enough into the second half it could have really given us more of a threat and more options.

He is just so reluctant to change the formation when it's clear we won't have the same success in Europe playing a 3-5-2 as we do in Serie A.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
It's hard to really dominate a team when your essentially playing with 5 defenders and 2 attackers. If he had of introduced Pjanic or Pjaca for a defender early enough into the second half it could have really given us more of a threat and more options.

He is just so reluctant to change the formation when it's clear we won't have the same success in Europe playing a 3-5-2 as we do in Serie A.
Calling Dani Alves a defender conforms nobody should bother reading your posts.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Calling Dani Alves a defender conforms nobody should bother reading your posts.
Thats nothing, some peeps called Lemina a defender lol

- - - Updated - - -

No guarantees in CL.
Did I say we will finish 1st for sure? I said we CAN finish 1st without getting a single win vs Sevilla in 2 games. This team is strong enough to get 10-12 pts vs Lyon and Zagreb and a draw with goals in Seville would get us 1st place

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Thats nothing, some peeps called Lemina a defender lol

- - - Updated - - -

Did I say we will finish 1st for sure? I said we CAN finish 1st without getting a single win vs Sevilla in 2 games. This team is strong enough to get 10-12 pts vs Lyon and Zagreb and a draw with goals in Seville would get us 1st place
People forgot about lemina's goal from last season ? :D

well, i shouldnt be surprised

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

Thos bbc 352 will get us nowhere when we ned to score.

A bunch of defenders and defenvise midfielders. Ye:. So italian.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Allegri loved the 4312 and 4321. He bgs for players to use his prefered formations, we give him the players, and now he doesnt want to leave contes 352.

:sergio:

Apr 19, 2007

To be fair you arent going to have as much seuccess in Europe by default because the level is higher but I get what you are saying

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
"It's very hard", "we did what we could", "we aren't better than them"... WTF I always feel proud of this Team cuz we always show a winning mentality, first Allegri season IIRC since game one in UCL Tevez and Vidal always said we came here to try to win this shit.... And as we.all remember our ucl.season the year before.was a huge failure. So now we have better players and we have more.experienced in this competition from last two seasons.sooooo why are you sounded.like an Arsenal, PSG or Napoli fan?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 189)