Mascherano: Summer dream for Juve (20 Viewers)

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
boekhorst said:
Juventus to pounce for West Ham's Mascherano
tribalfooball.com - October 04, 2006

Juventus intend to make an approach for West Ham United midfielder Javier Mascherano in January.

Well aware of the Argentine's problems in adapting to Premiership life, Juve coach Didier Deschamps will push his board to test West Ham's resolve by making an offer for the midfielder.

Juve tried for Mascherano over the summer before his move to West Ham and Deschamps is desperate to bring him to Turin, where he has only youngster Matteo Paro as a holding midfielder.
still looks fishy to me...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
boekhorst said:
Juventus to pounce for West Ham's Mascherano
tribalfooball.com - October 04, 2006

Juventus intend to make an approach for West Ham United midfielder Javier Mascherano in January.

Well aware of the Argentine's problems in adapting to Premiership life, Juve coach Didier Deschamps will push his board to test West Ham's resolve by making an offer for the midfielder.

Juve tried for Mascherano over the summer before his move to West Ham and Deschamps is desperate to bring him to Turin, where he has only youngster Matteo Paro as a holding midfielder.
Thanks! :tup:

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
u got all my the intellegence and intelectual creativity ...

i would beg u to give it back ... but it's not the right way of thinking...

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
please,please,please let us have Javier, pleeeeease!!!

On the other hand its a pity becouse of Paro... but this is Mascherano, so PLEASE BRINH HIM!

OP
Cuti

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
  • Thread Starter #89
    Juventus, riecco le voci su Mascherano

14:19 del 04 ottobre

MascheranoAlcuni organi di stampa britannici rilanciano le voci su una possibile offensiva della Juventus nel mercato di gennaio per ingaggiare il centrocampista argentino del West Ham, Javier Mascherano. Secondo quanto giunge dalla stampa britannica, il giocatore avrebbe trovato difficoltà ad ambientarsi alla vita inglese e al suo campionato e per questo motivo, il tecnico bianconero Didier Deschamps, avrebbe chiesto alla società di fare un tentativo per acquistare il giocatore, nonostante dal club inglese siano arrivate più volte dichiarazioni che non lascerebbero speranza a un'eventuale cessione. Ma il rendimento di Mascherano e dell'altro argentino, Tevez, non sono al momento all'altezza del loro nome e il cattivo momento della squadra, eliminata dalla coppa Uefa e non brillante in campionato, potrebbero convincere la dirigenza a privarsi del giocatore davanti ad una buona offerta. La Juventus, sulle tracce del giocatore in estate, avrebbe dovuto lasciare campo libero a causa delle vicende legate allo scandalo di calciopoli. Appare certo un intervento sul mercato dei bianconeri a gennaio, e Deschamps non ha nascosto di voler aumentare il potenziale della squadra con un nuovo giocatore di centrocampo. L'altro indiziato a vestire la maglia bianconera a gennaio è il centrocampista del Chelsea, Lassana Diarra, fratello del più celebre centrocampista del Real Madrid, Mahamadou.

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    IF he does join juve...and we get a quality AM and barzagli for defence...i think juve will be a hot contender again next year

beto'92

Jul 20, 2006
    Zanetti and Gianicheda are quality players and we also have quality players like nedved but a 22 year old can give more on the park then a 34 year old. We can use Mascherano in the long term and we could use a stronger midfield.

Javier Mascherano is my Summer :agree:

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    beto'92 said:
    Zanetti and Gianicheda are quality players and we also have quality players like nedved but a 22 year old can give more on the park then a 34 year old. We can use Mascherano in the long term and we could use a stronger midfield.

Javier Mascherano is my Summer :agree:
    I am not so sure...if we do signJavier then paro will definitiely have to be on the bench and it should be a zanetti-mascherano central midfield...having 2 youngsters like paro-mascherano controlling the midfield will be oo big a task and they may wilt under the pressure...especially with it being Juve's comeback season

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    Juventus could reignite their interest in West Ham midfielder Javier Mascherano, according to press reports in Italy.

Bianconeri coach Didier Deschamps tried for the Argentine prior to August's transfer deadline, only for The Hammers to seal a shock deal for Mascherano and Carlos Tevez.

Juve have continued to monitor Mascherano's progress, though, and the Serie B hopefuls could make a renewed bid when the transfer window reopens in January.

Whether Kia Joorabchian, the Iranian entrepreneur, who owns the player's contract, would be willing to do business with The Old Lady remains to be seen, however.

After Tevez and Mascherano's much-heralded arrival in the East End, The Hammers have surprisingly struggled - with the midfielder's four starts for the club all ending in defeat for Alan Pardew's team.

Source: SkySports.com

Its not fishy anymore.

Juve are really fighting for this guy.

He has an Italian passport, so he wouldnt be a Non EU Player.

The only thing is that no one hasnt heard a word from Mascherano yet.

I would like to see him in January already...

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

mascherano would be fantastic. only problem is i see him in a blue jersey already. not gonna happen, he's going to chelsea at the end of the season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)