Mascherano: Summer dream for Juve (6 Viewers)

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
It seems that there are multiple opinions on the type ofplayer Mascherano is. From what I've heard and seen he is a defensive midfielder, who plays in front of the defense (like Makelele). He is a very good tackler but lacks physical strength IMO. Maybe that's why he doesn't play well in England - even the wingers can out-muscle him.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Neddy

Aug 8, 2006
Paolo Sosa said:
he is really good i think we could get a davids out of him
For sure he is good, but Premier League is just not the best league for South Americans. Look at Tevez too! He was one of the strongest attackers when he played in Corinthians, and now he is one of the weakest in Premier Leauger. Premier League is more physical than technical, IMO!

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
I'd expect that from Tevez cos he looks like a vampire but Defoe, Man! what was going through his mind. I know him and Spurs are hungry for success, but thats going Well over board.:p

Neddy

Aug 8, 2006
Buphs said:
I don't really know much about that Mascherano guy. Is he great, or?
He is a great player. 22 years old, but are 'already firm(?) man' in the Argen. international team. He was one of the best in Corinthians team, when he played there. He is just good, he can tackler and distribute the balls, so he is a typically DM and would always be a nice transfer! Macherano, Robinho and Lucas in, would be fucking awesome, but of cause we need some defenders first:agree:

Btw. Mascherano started on the benk today, for Hammers, and baddest of all, he didn't went on pitch! Tevez was not in the line-up or on the benk today, so.....

Buphs

Oct 27, 2006
Nedvedoo said:
He is a great player. 22 years old, but are 'already firm(?) man' in the Argen. international team. He was one of the best in Corinthians team, when he played there. He is just good, he can tackler and distribute the balls, so he is a typically DM and would always be a nice transfer! Macherano, Robinho and Lucas in, would be fucking awesome, but of cause we need some defenders first:agree:

Btw. Mascherano started on the benk today, for Hammers, and baddest of all, he didn't went on pitch! Tevez was not in the line-up or on the benk today, so.....
Hah, thanks for the fine words mate, but I think I know that about him:D I mean, I only saw him once for Hammers time ago, but I just heard that he was a dropout in West Ham. Tevez too..not very scarp, and too slow. Is that a fact or should I just shut my mouth for saying something I don't know about? Hah.

Btw, I heard that transfer rumors too, and it sounds great. But well, the defensive is fab but better before. Maybe a Zambrotta back, dunno.

Neddy

Aug 8, 2006
Buphs said:
Hah, thanks for the fine words mate, but I think I know that about him:D I mean, I only saw him once for Hammers time ago, but I just heard that he was a dropout in West Ham. Tevez too..not very scarp, and too slow. Is that a fact or should I just shut my mouth for saying something I don't know about? Hah.

Btw, I heard that transfer rumors too, and it sounds great. But well, the defensive is fab but better before. Maybe a Zambrotta back, dunno.
:) You're right that Tevez is very un-sharp right now, but he is very fast!? Anyway, I dont understand what you mean in the last sentence!? Can I have another explanation?:p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)