Mascherano: Summer dream for Juve (1 Viewer)

Neddy

Aug 8, 2006
ahmedz said:
maschearno is more of a defensive player not exactly playmaker...
Ok..... maby thats right, cause he tackles better, than he distributes the balls!? Maby he is could be the 'ball-conquer', or what are you thinking?

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Nedvedoo said:
Ok..... maby thats right, cause he tackles better, than he distributes the balls!? Maby he is could be the 'ball-conquer', or what are you thinking?
umm yea "ball-conqueror" sound good!:p

Neddy

Aug 8, 2006
marapets said:
hes must be desperate to leave the hammers they havent won a game since he joined
Yes, he has got an really bad start in Hammers. He have done many fouls, but he has fortunately only got 1 yellow card, but Premiership is also one of the hardest leagues in the world. But anyway, I don't say that its his foul that they havent won any game jet, but he is one of the guilties!

I would be so happy if he came to us, in a league there arent so physical marked, as premiership but more technical. Its also the therefor that there arent so many South Americans in Premiership! Exept the strong Julio Batista:agree:

Neddy

Aug 8, 2006
Espectro said:
Seems that Javier is having a really bad time in England... in the last match that West Ham played against Tottenham Mascherano was bite (yes you read correctly) by Jermaine Defoe

http://sports.alice.it/it/cmc/calcio/200643/cmc_102316.html
Yep, knew it. It was Mascherano there tackled Defoe very hard from behind. But on the other hand I've just said that he is a great tackler, but I don't know what went wrong with him!?

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
Mascherano is enduring miserable time at West Ham.

If the rumours are from a good source, I read on C4 Football Italia forum from a Torinese (Gobbaccio) that Juventus have deals on Mascherano and Robinho, it will be good to see him and Robinho at the Olimpico next season.

Neddy

Aug 8, 2006
Luftwaffles said:

If the rumours are from a good source, I read on C4 Football Italia forum from a Torinese (Gobbaccio) that Juventus have deals on Mascherano and Robinho, it will be good to see him and Robinho at the Olimpico next season.
Link? pleas! I fucking love Robinho! If we could bring him or/and Marscherano in this summer it would be sooooo nice:agree: :D

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
well then its all good. Things aren't really going well for West Ham at all, they have been just kicked out in the cup by league one team (i think)

mybe we could see him here in January.

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
Martin Jol is making a fool of himself.

Didier Zokora - "He lost his balance, I believe in him". When 40,000 in the stadium, dozen or so Porthsmouth players, 300m viewers worldwide saw Zokora falling over even before Pedro Mendes started to put his foot in. Luckily for Martin, referee is the only one who didn't see it that way.

Defoe - "It was only a gesture". The picture clearly shows that the next time Spurs play Animal Group and police should make sure mad dog isnt running around ready to bite people. Mind you, Tottenham had to do something to match "the Squirrel" their nextdoor neighbour put on show against Villareal.

I am sure this is what Lee Young-Pyo must have forseen in his dream, such that he was ready to reject Roma.:lol: .

It is clear Tottenham is a a bunch of fantasists, animals, cheaters, GK mistakes, a nutcases - If I was a Arsenal fan, I would be glad that I didnt become a Spurs fan.

Neddy

Aug 8, 2006
Jun-hide said:
Martin Jol is making a fool of himself.

Didier Zokora - "He lost his balance, I believe in him". When 40,000 in the stadium, dozen or so Porthsmouth players, 300m viewers worldwide saw Zokora falling over even before Pedro Mendes started to put his foot in. Luckily for Martin, referee is the only one who didn't see it that way.

Defoe - "It was only a gesture". The picture clearly shows that the next time Spurs play Animal Group and police should make sure mad dog isnt running around ready to bite people. Mind you, Tottenham had to do something to match "the Squirrel" their nextdoor neighbour put on show against Villareal.

I am sure this is what Lee Young-Pyo must have forseen in his dream, such that he was ready to reject Roma.:lol: .

It is clear Tottenham is a a bunch of fantasists, animals, cheaters, GK mistakes, a nutcases - If I was a Arsenal fan, I would be glad that I didnt become a Spurs fan.
:rofl: Tottenham, Tottenham, Tottenham :rofl2: - What is wrong with them....? They were otherwise so good last year, and the Man U fans I know, were very afraid of them to?! But anyway remember this is not the offical Spurs- thread, but a transfer-thread:p

Neddy

Aug 8, 2006
Luftwaffles said:

I really hopes this is for real!:agree: I hate rumours!

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
hmm yea u never what Juve are really up to until the final hours of the transfer deadline...think back to when we signed Ibra

Neddy

Aug 8, 2006
ahmedz said:
hmm yea u never what Juve are really up to until the final hours of the transfer deadline...think back to when we signed Ibra
Yearh, remember that! Is'nt the transfer-window closed jet?

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
Luftwaffles said:

wow, would love it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)