Mascherano: Summer dream for Juve (2 Viewers)

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
I think that Mascerano is very good but now he is really overrated because of the WC and the West Ham deal. What about Gago ? Somebody knew him and have see him playing?

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
I think we need to realise that we have a young player already in midfield who looks the goods. This being Paro. Along with Paro, Mascherano would be great also.

marchionni, mascherano and paro in midfield would be great to have.

keep in mind zanetti and giannichedda both have been loyal to juve and deserve to be treated respectively.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
juve cannot afford to buy mascherano's contract... most likely diarra...dechamps likes to buy players of french league experience

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
ahmedz said:
juve cannot afford to buy mascherano's contract... most likely diarra...dechamps likes to buy players of french league experience
Diarra is overrated.

i agree with Adrian.But i think we could go for him in like 2 yrs...for that period we r covered in that position.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Juve target Chelsea youngster Friday 22 September, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus are making plans for the January transfer window and have eyed Lassana Diarra of Chelsea as one of their next targets.

The Bianconeri are in need of a centre midfielder to place beside Cristiano Zanetti, Matteo Paro and Giuliano Giannichedda and are interested in the 21-year-old – brother of the more famous Mahamadou, who is now at Real Madrid.

The young Diarra moved to the Premiership from Ligue 2 side Le Havre in July 2005 in a £3.2m deal, after having been awarded the title of Best Youth Player in 2004.

His impressive performances have earned him five caps with the French U-21 squad and he was named Chelsea’s Young Player of the Season for the 2005-06 term.

Diarra, who is considered the new Claude Makelele, may however not be given too much playing time with the Blues as he faces fierce competition for a place in the starting line-up.

His name was already mentioned during the summer negotiation between Chelsea and Juventus for David Trezeguet, but the London club valued the player at a sizeable £6.4m.

Reports suggest that Chelsea CEO Peter Kenyon might now consider a loan deal, but Juve are much keener on buying the midfielder.

----------Channel 4

looks like its the young diarra that were after, ive never seen him play, anyone know anything about him?

Larry

Apr 17, 2005
A typical african player: good tehnique, fast, strong, needs a good coach to learn how to play more european-like-football

Mar 24, 2006
Alexander said:
Emerson is the best ballwinner in the world. Comparing him to a donkey is like comparing a night with Britney Spears to a horrible experience...

"Emerson is the best ballwinner in the world"

sorry mate , no offence , but i'm really doubt about the opinion , imo he's only moneywinner :tdown:
tacchinardi is better than the overrated puma.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
albertmare said:
"Emerson is the best ballwinner in the world"

sorry mate , no offence , but i'm really doubt about the opinion , imo he's only moneywinner :tdown:
tacchinardi is better than the overrated puma.

sissoko is far better than emo imo, but i cudnt possibly say who is the current best, but imo davids is one of the best ball winners ive seen in the past decade

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Badass Devil said:
sissoko is far better than emo imo, but i cudnt possibly say who is the current best, but imo davids is one of the best ball winners ive seen in the past decade
to be fair emo on his day and even sometimes an off day.He could be classed as one of the best.
Sissoko is a hard worker nothing more to him imo.Runs hard but doesnt have a brain to go with it.But i like his bravery

Ascension

Sep 16, 2005
Badass Devil said:
well looking at britney now, she wud be a horrible experience, so that makes emo a donkey :)
Of course not NOW. For the love of God she is pregnant...

But say 5 years ago no man on this earth wouldn't wanna get down and dirty with Britney.

Ascension

Sep 16, 2005
Badass Devil said:
Sissoko is no where near Emerson and Davids.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Alexander said:
Of course not NOW. For the love of God she is pregnant...

But say 5 years ago no man on this earth wouldn't wanna get down and dirty with Britney.

well u cuda said :p

as for sissoko he reminds me of a on form vieira. he has presence and has strength and temperance, its wot i like in a midfielder, i guess we all have our preferences.

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
Momo Sissoko has unbelievable potential based on his agility and physique. However, he better learn some ball skills pretty past becuase his lack of vision when in possession is definetely a drawback.

Patrick Viera not only had outstanding defensive qualities as young lanky kid, but his ability with distribution was already evident. I highly doubt Momo Sissoko will ever develop into all-round Viera type, despite the similarities in physique, and I think he will probably end up in the Rino type of player.

With regards to best CM in the world ATM, I think it is a shootout between Gerrard, Pirlo and Makelele. They all have their own attributes, but in a right system, I feel three players are the ones that will express themselves best.

And Lampard is by far the most overrated player in the world. I always admired his dedication, workrate on and off the pitch, and personal qualities, but he simply doesnt have that "thing" which players like Kaka, Gerrard, Pirlo, Ballack et al possess. As for the most underrated, I say Owen Hargreaves and Senna. Iniesta is up there as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)