Mascherano: Summer dream for Juve (5 Viewers)

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Macherano is good and controls the midfield well, but he's rather too defensive for my liking and Juventus' currnt options, I mean he would make a great midfielder no doubt, but I think I'd prefer to spend the cash that we have for an attacking midfielder.

Jul 28, 2002
Rochemback is defo the shit....the useless headless chicken with a rocket shot.

Because he is brazilian he thinks he his of the style of zico and co. But in truth when you watch him, he fucks up the simple stuff, then when he does something right it often ends up with him shooting from miles out anyway.

Mascherano would provide an epic option imho, he holding of the midfield yet still effective distribution of the ball would help us attacking no end as it will allow others to attack more.

Masch was the holding midfielder of choice, usurping Rino Gattuso.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Whole reason big clubs turned away Mascheranp/Tevez was because of the MSI link and how they, not the club, own the players. This wont happen.

GoldenH

Jul 28, 2006
i'd say bring mascherano in, he is very good considering his age, and if he wants to join us he is more than welcome, and with a switch for Camo we would propably not even have to pay MSI or Abramovitch anything, with some good negotiating we might even get some more out of the deal, but i doubt our management are as whiley as Moggi was.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Pardew (the West Ham Manager) confirmed after Tevez and Mascherano joined that they will definatly stay for at least 1 season

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
Say no to Rochemback.

I have seen him couple of teams playing for Benfica and Middlesborough, but he simply has no ball skills. I think he should be ashamed to call himself a Brazilian.

I would love to have Mascherano, and I actually think we would be one of the favorites to land him given that we would have both the need and money to spend next year if we get promoted. However, I think he will eventually end up in Chelski's star-studded lineup.

I definetely pass over Tevez though. He is all type and less substance. I find it hard to see any comparison with Maradona other than the fact that both are small and powerful. Tevez skill level isnt up there with the best of the lot in his position.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)