Martin Cáceres (13 Viewers)

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Roma DS Sabatini is in constant contact with Caceres's agent, if Roma fails to sign him in January, they will try to take him for free.Via @romeoagresti

Nov 17, 2012
Great to see him get a few more minutes. With Barza out of action, we see again why we need to keep this guy, providing he stays on the straight and narrow. Was nice seeing him slot in seamlessly at LCB, he hasn't played there for some time!

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
If this guy can keep his head on screwed on straight, he can be an important sub for thus club. I guess that it is somewhat encouraging that he has so far not agreed to a contract with anyone else so far

Quaglia18

May 8, 2012
If this guy can keep his head on screwed on straight, he can be an important sub for thus club. I guess that it is somewhat encouraging that he has so far not agreed to a contract with anyone else so far
His agent is flying in to Turin on Saturday to speak with the club. I feel like Caceres is still holding out for a renewal, he loves life at Juventus. Plays here and there, parties hard....and gets winners medals.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Good enough game. It's amazing how deep our bench is. Caceres (and Rugani) would be nailed on staters in every other Serie A team.
As would Sandro/Evra, Sturaro probably for most, Pereyra, Cuadrado, Neto, Zaza for most and of course Morata.
Yeah exactly. Phenomenal strength in depth. Our work in the transfer market has been immense.

Our bench not counting Cuadrado and Lemina (and Rubinho).

That team would push for a top-3 finish.

Both Caceres and Rugani have been a bit shaky. Caceres is reliable most of the time when fit. Fitness has been the issue with him.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Damn, that is great.

Now remember earlier this season everyone laughed at my post (in Beppe's thread) when I said that our TEAM is definitely stronger than last seasons. That is the reason why. Having guys like Zaza, Neto, Cuadrado, Sturaro, Evra, Pereyra, Rugani and Caceres as "bench" players? No-one can come close to us in Italy, and even in European terms thats stacked as fuck.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)