Martin Cáceres (14 Viewers)

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
I wouldn't be opposed to selling him if we had to, he does have a tendancy to make mistakes. Not usually like Bonucci but he often gives the ball away with a bad pass which leaves us exposes. He's a good player though, and todays OG was not his fault at all.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
How the $#@! is the own goal his fault?
He entered in the front of the ball... bad instinct.

If it was Bonucci who did it people would be cursing his 5th generation.

Not that Bonucci isn't a fuckup, but Caceres definitely did it in that play and has done it a few times this season, mainly against Madrid, which was decisive. And he's not playing a lot.

Still good depth, as I said.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Thought it was Ogbonna's fault on the goal sequence, Bonnucci went to cover for him and instead of replacing bonnucci in the cent of defence he ran to the ball leaving that area open and Licht and Caceres vulnerable.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Caceres is definitely better as a fullback than he is in the center.

That being said, he's still a good depth player but if we get the right offer for him we shouldn't hesitate to take it.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
We're not gonna get a big offer for him and he's an excellent backup that can play as first choice for extended periods of time. He's a must keep.

juventino899

Dec 29, 2009
I shit myself everytime he gets the ball..thats quite a clear indication that he isnt cut out to be a CB. I'd rather he played RB, or not at all tbh.

The own goal wasn't his fault, I just don't trust him or Ogbonna as a CB tbh

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Osvaldo is the only person standing between our starting XI and Giovinco

For that alone, I need to pay my respects.
:shifty: What happened to your boy keeping Gio out of the starting 11? :p

I love Caceres; so much heart and commitment. I don't wanna see him go to Manure, particularly if the alternative is that disgusting pussy-fart frog cunt Ranocchia.

Nov 17, 2012
I love Caceres; so much heart and commitment. I don't wanna see him go to Manure, particularly if the alternative is that disgusting pussy-fart frog $#@! Ranocchia.
He's been looking better and better with each and every game; starting to blow those old cobwebs out... I love Barzagli and Chiellini, but this is why it's important to occasionally rest Barza and Chiellini, and Bench Bonny when he screws up a bit too frequently, to give guys like Caceres and Ogbonna a decent number of minutes where possible.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)