Martin Cáceres (6 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
we have 2 great RB and not one good LB (not including asamoah). i wouldnt sell him under 20M. If Real's backup LB is worth 20M then our backup RB is also...

Kovet

Dec 12, 2013
had a great game by all accounts. He would flourish very well after 10 starts at RB in the 433. if we sell him this summer ill lose a lot of respect for Conte/Beppe. Hopefully his overall lack of game time wont make him want to leave.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
had a great game by all accounts. He would flourish very well after 10 starts at RB in the 433. if we sell him this summer ill lose a lot of respect for Conte/Beppe. Hopefully his overall lack of game time wont make him want to leave.
Great game? :lol:

Kovet

Dec 12, 2013
minus one brainfart, yes. also he was playing on his weak foot at LCB. he needs more continuity in the side. id put barzagli in the center martin on the right and just bench bonucci, and if not that at least use him as the back up RWB to Licht.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Barzagli as a sweeper, God no

As far as sticking to a back 3 goes, we put out the best 3 man defence we could. Caceres had a good game but like Bonucci, he will make some pretty insane mistakes. It doesn't matter where he's playing or who he's playing next to, it's all down to him individually.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
At the beginning of the 2nd half he also made one blunder, but fortunately recovered it immediately. I like the guy, but I don't trust him. Don't feel confident with him as CB, be it in 4 men, or 3 men defense. IMO he can't play there. Backup FB at most.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I like Martin too.He has no freedom in playing he can be dangereus in attack too.But I just think"look a decent game from Martin " he make that idiotic pass which can cause a trouble.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)