Martin Cáceres (13 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I've been reading Tuz for the past year but never bothered to register/post. Ive made my account because i feel his lack of trust from conte is fucking disgusting. He does his job at CB pretty well and he's a great full back but even tho hes been on this team for a while he gets no love or playing time. this is just fucking disgusting having a player with all that determination/skill but the coach doesnt even give a shit and plays padoin/PDC/Peluso/motta.
Welcome and enjoy your stay.

Welcome, broski.

Are you talking about Martin?
Well yea, sounds like it.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I've been reading Tuz for the past year but never bothered to register/post. Ive made my account because i feel his lack of trust from conte is fucking disgusting. He does his job at CB pretty well and he's a great full back but even tho hes been on this team for a while he gets no love or playing time. this is just fucking disgusting having a player with all that determination/skill but the coach doesnt even give a shit and plays padoin/PDC/Peluso/motta.
100% with you on this! Caceres is my favourite player in the squad barring Buffon.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and welcome!!

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
MedItalJuve :touched: :heart:

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Agreed. Although, never seen Caceres play in Chiellinis role. Ogbonna is definitely better as a LCB. However, Caceres as a sweeper in our 3-5-2 sounds pretty damn risky to me

Chiellini has to stay, not because he's out performing Ogbonna or Caceres, but so we don't end up forcing a defender in a positions he's not comfortable with.

Jul 20, 2012
The thing about Caceres is he can play once every two months and when he is called upon he goes out there and impresses. Deserves alot more game time.

- - - Updated - - -

Agreed. Although, never seen Caceres play in Chiellinis role. Ogbonna is definitely better as a LCB. However, Caceres as a sweeper in our 3-5-2 sounds pretty damn risky to me

Chiellini has to stay, not because he's out performing Ogbonna or Caceres, but so we don't end up forcing a defender in a positions he's not comfortable with.
I understand what you mean but we could always play peluso at lcb if we had to. Chiellini has been a mess and he worries me. He and Bonucci are liabilities in the defence

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I was thinking Ogbonna as sweeper. It looks to me like he's being trained for that. Caceres is flexible enough to play anywhere.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
The RB role should be rotated a lot more imo. Lich and Caceres can both play that role very well and it's a shame we have not seen Caceres get more game time. I dont think CB suits him tbh if he came under a lot of pressure i wouldn't fancy him to put a great defensive performance in.

When u think about it we have 3 RB's and not 1 decent LB at all. Have to question what Marotta and Conte were thinking buying Isla for 18 million when we already had lich and Caceres for that position and no good starting LB.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)